Happy Birthday Holly!!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

Happy Birthday, Holly! Hope you have a great day in this brutal weather! Nice to be named Holly and be born this time of year.

Thumbnail by victorgardener
Southeast, MA(Zone 6b)

Some hollyhocks for Holly and best wishes on your special day!

Thumbnail by ngam
central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Gotcha ya on the MA forum but I'll say it again
Happy b-day

Thumbnail by flowAjen
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Oh Thanks so much I had a great day. A little shopping some visits from family and several calls. A very special card from Ric and a few nice presents.
Birthday wishes are always so very nice.

North Augusta, ON

Happy Birthday!!
Glad to hear it was a good day!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

This is very, very late, Holly, but I'm afraid I just saw this thread, and didn't want to miss wishing you an "early" birthday wish with hopes that this one was just the beginning of a great year for you!

Thumbnail by DonnieBrook
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks DonnieB and threegardeners, It was a great day and I am looking forward to a great new year. I don't mind getting older but I sure wish I had that 30yr old body back to do more gardening with. LOL

Land of OZ, CT(Zone 6a)

OOOOOHHHHH! THAT Holly! Hi Holly! And Happy Birthday! ^_^

Thumbnail by phoebesviolets
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks phoebes, Love the orchid.

Jersey Shore, NJ(Zone 7a)

Wow....I am so late on this, but I have to add...........
Happy Birthday and Happy New Year Holly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calgary, AB(Zone 3a)

Me too way late :( Happy belated Birthday! Hope you had a luvly day.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Thanks guys, It is always nice to get Birthday wishes no matter when. The New Year is looking good I hope you all have a good one.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I so missed this thread and am so very late but the sentiment is still the same............
Hope you had a wonderful Birthday and Holiday Season!!!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Beautiful bloom Pixie. I should get myself a colorful Christmas Cactus mine is white.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Thanks Holly, this one is new.....almost a peachy-pink color. I like it because it was unusual, my other one is a deep pink color. I have one other I just picked up on clearance rack for a dollar, I hope it's white!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.