secret santa gifts recieved .....post here

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Merry Merry Christmas Everyone
plea post here to thank your santa~

Thumbnail by notmartha
(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

sorry didn't know about this thank ANITA "

EDITED TO LET EVERYONE KNOW WHO MY SS WAS :

Well I rec'd my BOX Today From my SS :)) MY SS WAS "DOROTHIAN :)
ALL THE WAY FROM FLORIDA :) I LOVE IT ALL

KITCHEN DISH TOWEL SET WITH OVEN MITT & POT HOLDER
2 CANDLES
DESKTOP NOTE PAD'S WITH CADDY
PHOTO ALBUM FOR ALL MY BEAUTIES &
A BAG OF PECAN;S WITCH MY DAD HAS NOW OPENED FOR HIS CANDY DISH .

HE SAID TO SAY THANK YOU FOR NOT SENDING CHOCOLATES :)
HERES A PICTURE OF MY LOAD :))
THANK YOU THANK YOU

SUSIE

This message was edited Dec 12, 2009 11:10 AM

Thumbnail by deejay9
Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

I think you can say who your secert santa is at this point, after you have received your gift. But say no more. Is that right Dori??

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

you can post what you got and who it was from and how happy you are!!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

Hi All,
I just got back on this rotten puter :( Darn thing keeps on freezing!
I got my WONDERFUL PKG. from Loretta.
So many pretty Christmas decorations A WHOLE BOX FULL :)
The computer man is here to hopefully fix this thing. As soon as he is done I will post my wonderful Christmas Treasures :)

Toots

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

I received my gifts from my secret santa, Susie!

I'm afraid I will forget something...she blew me out of the water! I received some bulbs, a great book, gift cert.'s for things from her garden come spring time, kitchen towel and other items that at this moment escape me(I'm at work). Thank you very much! I am sorry for forgetting what else I received. She was way too generous!

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

Loretta's computer is down, she asked me to come on and say she received her secret santa present, she will be back on soon to talk about how happy she is.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Wow I am so surprised she recieved it already! That was fast thanks to the postal serviece. Am glad she is happy! I am too. No package here yat but will be soon I am sure. Ronna

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

Well My secret is NO secret any more..
Hello Santa Gloria!!
I gotta a big box today loaded with Christmas goodies!
A set of towels, 2 santas, 2 tree top Angels, a hand painted pot and saucer, a box of wonderful
Hot Chocolate specialties, 2 ceramic watering birds and a beautiful artists redition of an
Old St. Nick.
Whew!! What a very nice gift and oh how you must have stood on the box just to fit it all in!!
Just lovely.
Thank You and I will enjoy every bit of it ALL.
Julie

Thumbnail by jazzzy704
South Boardman, MI

I recieved my gift from my secret Santa Diamond123. I forgot all about the receiving till the pkg came last Saturday. Thanks for the pruners, knee pad and of course the much needed lotion for my stained glass hands. Thank you

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

Thank you so very much Ronna,my secet santa..I must have been a good girl with all the GOODIES you sent..a tin box with cute snowmen on it filled with homemade peanutbutter cookies with a reese cup on top..box of Turtles,the yummy candy kind,,rhinestone pin with my intial (sp)hand care kit loaded with stuff plus a nice pair of gloves inside..2 containers of breath mints..^_^once again Ronna...Thank you...Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas...and all you other Michganders too and of course our friend from Ohio that we adopted Dan!!

Thanks Dan for letting her know!!

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Glad you like it Julie the Santas were the stuffing for the box much better then paper or peanuts I thought ;0) have a Merry Christmas
Gloria

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

You too Gloria!!
( I said that while having a yummy cup of Chocolate Mocha Cocoa)
Nice and warm feeling.
Thanks Again!
Julie
PS I like my Santas don't tell them they were just in there for stuffing!
They might be listening...

This message was edited Dec 18, 2009 10:25 PM

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

THANK YOU DEANN !!!!what great gifts ;0) kitchen towel hot pads cooool frog candy home made bread candle AND the most needed dictionary it made me smile what a great thing to come home to after a long day at work !!!!!
Gloria ;0)

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Loretta I am so glad you liked everything... I hope you have a wonderful christmas also.. Ronna

Thanks again Ronna,I forgot to mention the Eucerin lotion you sent,good stuff for my hands..

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Wow I am telling you Dori really knows how to send a secret sants box!!! What a great christmas lover she is. Thanks so much for everything Dori I am forever thankful. Recieved it today. Was happy to see it on my front porch. I got tree decorating stuff some paper mache angels and of cours chocolate, a woven basket, a sleigh candy dish, tree toppers. Way to much for me to mention! I want to thank Dori from the bottom of my heart. Ronna

Au Gres, MI(Zone 5a)

Jazzy

My gift box came yesterday, and I would have posted to Dave's but my satalite was out on my internet.

Thank you so much for your wonderful gifts. You are too generous....

I love the 2 Amaryllis bulbs in bright red....can't wait to plant them, also the beautiful Lenox Vase, roses will look wonderful in that.....The chocolates are yummy, AJ and I have already sampled them, and the box of note stationary.

You have a very Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

Deann

Thumbnail by deann
Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i got my gift too from Tootsie
THank you Patricia!!!
she got me a really nice bird feeder
that has 3 spirals in it for 3 different kinds of
seeds! the birds and i both love it!!!

Bad Axe, Mich., FL(Zone 5a)

Thank you, Jyl for the cute little honey bee and the humorous card. The bee's hair is supposed to be pollen and looks it, too. Thanks again, Jyl.
dorothian

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

I recevied my gift today! I have no idea who it is from. I got a wine decanter and two glasses, the decanter is full of nuts!! The card said not to open until christmas or my nuts would fall off!! I still have them.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

lol lol lol

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

I had that happen once...I should have waited till Christmas... ;)

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

Doriiiiiii, are you my secret santa???? LOL

Williamsburg, MI(Zone 4b)

I got mine the other day, but just opened it today. yvmamoran made me some lovely stained glass suncatcher stars and the hand lotion that every gardener needs!

Dan,bet he was her!!!good gift too!^_^

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

I was wondering if those nuts are her nephew's new brand. Very good Dori!!

Did you look on the box what city it came from???Bay City???

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

dan 1birdie had your name!

im pushing trail steak jerky for my nephew
so everyone get some and tell them dori sent you

http://trailsteaks.com/

merry christmas!!!

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

Well then thank you 1birdie!

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

rec. gift from Patriot boy Kris yesterday. Thankyou so much. I got towels, candles and two rechargable power failure lights!! Thankyou so much. I'm flat down in bed with kidney stones, and am missing our annual Christmas party today. Getting your gift on Christmas Eve brought a smile to my face. God Bless to all.
Birdie

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Birdie sorry about the stones I know those are awful hope you well soon take it easy God Bless
Gloria

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

i did have Dan as my SS, but thats not the pkg i sent him,. Its a Big box with lots of goodies in it. Did you recieve 2 boxes dan?

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

Hi Birdie! so you didn't send the decanter and glasses?? I wonder who did.... that's the only box I received. Someone really got a secret santa!! LOL And that means I have to figure out who the nuts came from. If not from you, I think I might know who the other secret santa is!!!

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

Sorry 1birdie, you sent my box to someone else.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Oh what a mix up! It will get straightened out I bet. Birdie I am sorry about the stone yuck! Maybe soon for our little get together huh? Happy new years everyone. Thanks for the great swap Dori it was a great time! Ronna

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Dan, I'm wondering what happened. Chuck (my hubby) has the UPS tracking #at work. I'll check, It went out the same day as Froggies and she got hers. I HAD TO HAVE SCREWED UP ON THE ADDRESS SOMEHOW. ^_^
we'll figure it out. and you'll get it sooner or later i promise.

Toledo, OH(Zone 5b)

Well I figured out who the decanter and nuts came from, well, actually she told me, but I had a good idea anyways. Shihtzumom from Virginia sent them she's actually a nut herself!!
Birdie I hope you are feeling better!! don't worry about it! I had a wonderful christmas with the family and I received many gifts. It would be interesting to find out where you sent the boxes though. LOL

I figured it was from Kathy too...^_^!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.