CHICKSS Sulking Queue

Clarkson, KY

{{and it was catsy who outed you}}

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Uh-o, did I just do a stinker? =o(

Well, 364 days to atone before next Xmas...

Clarkson, KY

??? nope...or if you did I'm far enough away to not be personally bothered;)

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Singlehandedly responsible for global warming...
and they want to blame it on the cows... {snicker}
looking innocent works for me and Shirley Temple.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I do believe there was one underway for MissJ. I forget who was doing it, probably Wren because she outdoes us all. I hope she's still surviving her holiday unhappiness.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

I always blame it on the dog. :-D

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

LOL

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Be careful about that blaming the dog...
if you're not careful the gov'mints gonna start regulating those colonic emissions and you'll need to get a broker's license to enter the GH gas cap & trading market to buy the GH gas credits necessary to own a personal pot-licker.

Or develop some sort of collection system to prevent diffusion into the atmosphere.

Regulating livestock emissions is in the works...

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Does sitting on a cushion count as a diffusion prevention practice?

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

My NWD is awesome! I can't wait for Catsy to get home! I'm so worried they will dispatch me a load before she gets here!

Thank you Catscan... You are the bestest!!!

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Only if said cushion contains activated charcoal... quick, Claire, patent it! A methane capture device!

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Dang it all, we just publicly disclosed it. Out of luck. Sigh....

ZZ, I hope they dispatch you an Iowa load. :-) (after Catsy gets home)

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

No!!! Oh nooooo. you mean it has to be secret until it's not? That is so not my department...

I was so looking forward to my millions. I had such plans, such dreams. To think of all the projects I could have started and never finished...
{{sigh}}
how, oh how will I be able to stimulate the economy otherwise?
Soooo tragic.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Yes, it has to be secret, except that you can disclose it in a small group if you make everybody sign a confidentiality agreement first. Which we didn't do. Tsk tsk.

However, that said, patent office might have deemed it obvious, and therefore not worthy of patenting. Now, if we could develop a way to harness it and fuel one's vehicle....geez....I could drive for miles and miles...

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

I think that has been done... it's called a horse. =0(

Perhaps we should all sign a confidentiality statement just on general principles... but paper would probably be better.

There seems to be no way around this.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

No, no, not a horse. A tube, from the seat area in the vehicle, to capture any emissions (by driver or passengers) which carries the effluviation to a special chamber, supplementing the gasoline engine.

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Glad you let that one out of the bag, C. Seems to me it would require positive pressure to collect the eructions, which is to say suction, and I do believe astronauts have nightmares about such things.

I think I prefer the horse!

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

we were just going to stick my friends little brother in the hatch with a pot of beans.. & a lighter..

Southwestern, OH(Zone 6b)

For just 24.95 plus shipping, a Flatulence Filter Seat Cushion can be yours!

I think I need one for school. :)

http://www.amazon.com/GasBGon-Flatulence-Filter-Cushion-Patented/dp/B0006YXVX8

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Well there you go, someone already invented our cushion Jay. Sigh.

I think cars should come equipped with those. Standard.

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

OMG... you have waaay too much time on your hands, Melissa. How did you ever find that?

Amazon! Amazon has everything. LOL

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Planes should definitely have them...
What in tarnation did you search for on amazon, Melissa? Is is under first aid?

No, I just typed in flatulence pillow in google and it popped up.

I'd heard of them before... seriously.

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

There truly is nothing new on the face of the earth. LOL

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

LOLOL Flagellant pillows, cars running on human gas, I am thinking that we should nominate CMoxon to run for department of interior or something, she would get us out of the recession single handed... I am sure. We would all learn to recycle, and be self sufficient again..(like back in the olden days where I wish I was born).
With you in mind Claire, I am cooking a 22pd turkey that someone gave me, in a brown paper bag on 175 degrees all night... Stuffed with fresh rosemary and one whole orange in the stomach cavaty, and one little orange in the neck cavity... Not sure how it will turn out, I cook my hams in the brown paper bag, this will be my first turkey..... Oranges and rosemary were an intresting combo...
So if it turns out you are all invited for supper tomorrow... If it doesn't... well there is always Mac and Cheeze...

You are right, where is Wren, I so hope the air mattress has not gotten her...

Way to go Melissa, I love google and ask Jeeves... they are two of my fav websites...

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

MissJ.. you COOK in a brown paper bag? um... why?

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Oh dear, MsJ... flagellant pillows are raaather different from flatulence pillows. Very S&M, medieval Catholic sort of thing. Hair shirts, visions, burning at the stake tradition. We've still got penitentes around here... if you're interested, I could probably come up with a flagellant pillow for you.

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Oh MissJ, that sounds fabulous! I love rosemary and I love all citrus, so that really would be up my alley. I am sure it will be lovely, cooked so long and slow. I had not heard of the paper bag thing either. It does sound interesting!!

Flagellant pillows....could even be flagellate pillows, for little cells with tails....

Are we going to have to send a search party for Wren?

Clarkson, KY

Paper bag cooking has been done for ages somewheres but I don't remember which wheres...

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

My Ex MIL (still love her, just not her son) taught me to cook a ham, (pork shoulder or butt) covered in mustard, brown sugar and orange juice in a brown paper bag over night. Never put the temp over 200, you might burn the bag. It is like cooking it in tera cotta and the bag soaks up some of the juice, and inside the bag is is really warm... Slow cooking is the best way to go, besides it will heat up the house tonight.

I am thinking we need to form one, was she not to be coming home the day after christmas, which would be today?

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Grow, she was born in Cragford Alabama and still lives in Owensboro Kentucky, so I am thinking it is a southern thing...

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Jay and River the Rumhound reporting for SAR duty...

Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Is the bag supposed to be really big, like a paper grocery bag, or just to fit the meat size? And does it matter if the bag has printing on it?

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

Since the invention of plastic bags..dont get me started on those things, I am not a fan, paper bags have gotten smaller and cheaper. I used a Trader Joes bag at thankgiving to cook the ham, today I am using a Cracker Barrel bag for the turkey. I dont think it really matters about the sizse, as long as you can tuck the end under the meat and it will stay down..
In reserve is a sourdough bag I got when Gene and I went to Sf this year, it is white, but still a paper bag.. I try and get one when I go to the store, but they look at me like I have lost it.

Joplin, MO(Zone 6b)

interesting.. i'd be afraid to leave the stove on all night. i'd have nightmares of teh house burning down.

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

Jay poking various buttons on the GPS, trying to get a bead on Wren... River cleaning Jay's ear... gah!

Kingman, AZ(Zone 7a)

with a temp that low, it does warm up the house... and when you wake up in the morning, it smells wonderful in here,

Jay any luck yet?? River keep cleaning, it might help the signal...

Sapello, NM(Zone 5b)

mmmmphf, argh, oooff!

Ms J, I think my mom did that once... with a ham.... I'd like to try it again.. I've got a big ole bone in ham in the freezer. I cheated and did boneless for Christmas.

How did you seal the bag?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.