Bourgois

Thumbnail by irisloverdee
Lebanon, OR

Sofia

Cut Bank, MT(Zone 3a)

YES YES YES.

South Hamilton, MA

All that Magic grows well here. Love to look at them as we had freezing rain & slush today.

Lebanon, OR

Our low was 6 and the high 31...so it is cold.

Whydidi

Lebanon, OR

Rainbow Rim

Lebanon, OR

Plum Twist

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7a)

Don't stop now:lol:

Lebanon, OR

More tomorrow OK:)

D

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, dee. It is below freezing with a foot of snow here. Those pictures mean so much right now! They are gorgeous. Please send more. I am hungry for pictures of flowers and other green growing things, because most of ours are buried and will remain so for a while.

Santa Ynez, CA

sweet stuff Dee, I will put some on tomorrow too, maybe together we all can wait it out and before you know it those iris beauties will be sending stalks up and all will be happy:) As you were......

Thumbnail by makj
Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

Magnificent photo, makj, but what is it's name? Some of us are taking notes for spring orders.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

Lovely pictures, Dee and Marie.

What is all that empty space behind Sofia? How many acres do you have planted?

Lebanon, OR

That area was just prepared for the expansion of the beardless and seedlings as I had it all in one field and they needed more room, have 3 acres in iris and daylilies

D

More tomorrow I promise.

I will post the pictures used on the webpage as too many from plant files are being used without person by ebayers

D

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

That's what i was hoping :).

Lebanon, OR

Prowler

Lebanon, OR

Pailsey

Los Alamos, NM(Zone 5a)

All beautiful, but I especially like Paisley. I saw it at convention, too, but couldn't get a good photo of it because it had been damaged by the violent weather there. Still I could see that it is a beautiful iris.
I also especially love the name Ididit.

Hannibal, NY(Zone 6a)

I have Prowler, and that's done very well for me. Purchased in 2008 it bloomed very well lthis year.

Santa Ynez, CA

Paisley is gorgeous, the beautiful pink one I put on is.......... As You Were

Gainesville, TX

What a blessing your pictures are on this cold dreary day....Thank You Dee

Lebanon, OR

Well we are in a heatwave almost 30 today:) at least that is above 0

Meow

Lebanon, OR

Lost Art

Lebanon, OR

Lore

Santa Ynez, CA

not only have you brightened everyone's day......you also got some of us to start their "need to have" iris list for next season, not that I NEED anymore but, showing those photo's only helps weakens an iris addict:) Lore is stunning, just went on the list.......

South Hamilton, MA

Lore has been strange to work with. I came up with 2 cases of orange bearded purples; one from an yellow & the whole cross (about 3 plants) from a pink seedling with a violet wash on the falls. I bought 'Pause' from Dee to use with that seedling.

Santa Ynez, CA

she has some awesome stuff and so far everything I bought year before last has grown well and bloomed well too, funny thing, I was out with the dog for a break and walked through part of the iris garden, in one of my mini trash cans I saw something green sticking up.......I looked closer and dang if there wasn't two irises growing in there, I am sure I tossed them think they were mush, and no growth I could see, as I give everything a fair chance if it has a little life on it, it stays, these things look pretty darn good.......amazing, I want to share some photo's hope it brightens a few people's day, hope I am not repeating them, sorry if so..... About town

Thumbnail by makj
Santa Ynez, CA

age of innocence

Thumbnail by makj
Santa Ynez, CA

announcement

Thumbnail by makj
Santa Ynez, CA

Aurelie

Thumbnail by makj
Santa Ynez, CA

Autumn Harbor