Cricut vs Sizzix dies - Your Opinion?

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Over the years, I've invested a ton of money in sizzix dies. I have 100's. Last year I bought a Cricut and lots of cartridges, so now my cartridges will cut many of the same shapes and letters that my Sizzix will. I'm wondering if I'll regret getting rid of my Sizzix collection. I know I'll keep a few dies that I can't cut on my Cricut, but I'd really like to clear out some space in my art room, so I plan to get rid of over 100 of them.

Have any of you gotten rid of your sizzix stuff only to regret it? Are there any dies that you've hung onto because they don't make a Cricut cartridge for it, like the halloween dies? (WHY are they taking so long to make a Halloween/fall cartridge? They have two Christmas cartridges and not one Halloween one yet, and Halloween parties make some of the best pages to scrapbook.)

So what advice can you give me before I do something I may regret later?

NancyAnn

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!