Snow Coming?

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

Hey
Is anyone getting prepared for the blizzard or the not-blizzard.
I can't make heads or tails from the channel 13 and 17 weather.
WGVU says wind.
Weather station says rain.

I can't post any pictures, my z drive is out of the computer and
broken. : ((( DH needs to get another type of drive and transfer
the pictures. I don't know how he is going to do that, my pictures
are my life. sigh.
Regards to all
Sheri

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Storm has hit here in AuGres. Power is out at my house. We're running on a standby generator. It's dark out so I don't know how much snow we have. Something that sounded like hail was hitting the house around 3 a.m. It's bad outside. Schools are closed.

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

was just out with Chewy hes not happy about the snow we got an other skiff last night I guess winter is finaley here ;0( oh well now it can get it over with have a great day
Gloria

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Our power was out for 24 hours. Glad it's back up. We only wound up getting maybe 2 inches. It is super cold outside though and windy. I think it was 12 degrees when we woke up this morning. I'll be glad when it warms back up into the 30's. :) I did all my CHirstmas shopping online and as things arrive I've been wrapping them up. I really don't miss trudging around in the malls. Got our little tree up. Took the barn cats to the vet this morning for their second shots. The chicken with the broke leg is doing good. She's in isolation and will be for about six weeks. She's up hopping around and is laying us an egg every day. I've been spoiling her with her own treat bowl every day.

Stay warm everyone. It's soup and cocoa weather!

Brenda

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

I think the weather forecasters get way too dramatic.
They always act like every storm is going to be "the storm"
of the century.
Schools close now if theres 2 inches of snow
on the ground.
I don't get it.
(Umm, we live in Michigan...it gets cold and snows every winter)

This is normal...

Thumbnail by Cottage_Rose
Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

Vic You know you are right. My girlfriend Nancy went to Caledonia schools and she never ever had one school day off for snow. Never.

Its true, now they close at the drop of a hat. And, every storm is built up to be the storm of the century. LOL.
Wasn't that a Stephen King movie? Give me what I want and I will go away. What a creepy movie. LOL

Loon You are doing it right, ordering online. Good job!

glevely I love your practical attitude but who is chewy? LOL

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

Chewy is the pomeranian puppy I got for my birthday hes 3 months old hes chocolate brown and weighs 5 pounds now he is the funniest thing to watch play his fav is getting under his bed to move it where he wants to take his nap at it looks like the bed has a mind of its own moving around the house ;0)
Gloria

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

OMG you have GOT to get a video of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is and has to be a prize winner for Americas Funniest Videos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG. Do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chewie and the bed.

sheri

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I so wish I had one couse we have thought that!!! he dose it every day ;0)
Gloria

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

Poms are SOOOO CUTE!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.