happy birthday, Dutchlady1!!!

Xai Xai, Mozambique

Hope you have a special day and a blessed year!!
I hope you have sense of humor, this is photo someone sent us. it was part of a campaign somewhere in Europe about making sure you pick the right job! lol.
Isaac

Thumbnail by westraad
Lee's Summit, MO(Zone 6a)

Hetty, I hope your birthday is one filled with love and peace!!!!

Thank you both. Isaac that is a very funny picture.

Virginia Beach, VA

Happy B-day Dutch lady!!! Belle

Happy Bday! And it took a minute, but it IS a funny picture!

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday, Hetty! ^_^

Isles Bay, Montserrat(Zone 11)

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope your day was special

Tina

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

A very belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I've been down for awhile, so haven't been on much; Just now starting to feel a little better.

Hope you had a great day!

Xai Xai, Mozambique

Hi Jeanne,
so sorry to hear you haven't been feeling well. i haven't been that well myself, i had blood drawn yesterday and a thorough checkup. i am still waiting for blood test results. i am not sure whats wrong, i am just completely exhausted, and i have headaches and sometimes a bit nauseous.
i hope you feel better soon.
isaac

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Hi Isaac, I will be praying for you! Get well soon!

Xai Xai, Mozambique

Jeanne!!!
i heard you were in the hospital, how are you now??
Thanks for your prayers, i am much better actually. i ended up going to South Africa for a week, and there i went for a thorough checkup and they they did a bunch of blood tests, and it turns out i have too much iron in my blood from drinking too many vitamins, can you believe it!!
also all the tropical fruit i have been eating has been making my blood sugar go up and down too much, so thats why i have been feeling sick. So now i follow a low GI diet, and i have to do a lot of exercise. i am already feeling much better! i still struggle a bit with tiredness, and i will go back in three months to have my iron tested again. if its still too high, then i will have to start donating blood.
Please let me know how you are doing! and how is your mother and sister doing?
isaac

Xai Xai, Mozambique

I just read your other post on how you are doing, i am so glad you are going to be alright!
isaac

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.