AWOL..lol

(Nadine) Devers, TX(Zone 9b)

Hi, I have been so busy working, sewing, and my son is having my place cleaned up after what Hurricane Ike did last year. Also my brothers have been here for about a month helping me out as well.. I am just now winding down after all this mess going on..I also been visiting w my dad who I haven't seen in 44 years as much as possible. he is gonna be 88 on Dec.18th and gets around on his own..lol..so I now have my family coming back to my house to enjoy the years to come..hopefully my brothers will accept him since I am celebrating Thanksgiving today since my brothers wish to meet him now.They are so hardheaded and angry so I hope this day will bring hope and questions to be answered. I am still waiting for my grandson to come stay with us since both his parents will be overseas. Hoping they make it for Christmas here..maybe not..depending on when my son in law leaves..
I am ready to get back into the swing of sewing again..yeah!

I came across this site which I found intersting that is nothing but sewing,sewing and more sewing...lol..check it out.

http://pinsandneedles.ning.com/

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!