"CHRISTMAS AT BIRDIES"

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

OK BIRDIE HERE WE ARE

I'am Open for any of them dates I think it may be just the 3 of us but it will still be fun just let me know .
anyone else want to join us pop on in .

birdie you will have to send direction to your place.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY ALL

susie

Thumbnail by deejay9
Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Please let me know when you decide on a date. Many people want to switch schedules at this time of the year. I want to keep it open... Thanks Ronna yuckie snow huh?

Ronna
I Think That Birdie & I are pretty open for any afternoon would love to know if there is anyone else that is why we put up this new forum but i think its going to be just the 3 of us :)

so you let us know a time good for you .
susie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

^_^ CHRISTMAS PARTY AT BIRDIES. ^_^

Come one Come All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are there any other Michiganders who want to come to our Christmas party??????????

Ronna , you choose the date!! Preferably the 2nd or 3rd week of December, But you chose. We'll have it at my house, and have some snacks, and coffee and or punch.

Thumbnail by 1Birdie
Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

17th, 18th or 19th. Get off at 2:00 on the 18th and 19th. I do not want to pick the official date you are the busy one Birdie.... Any of these days are fine with me. Thanks sounds like a good time. Ronna

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Well if it works for Susie would it be okay if we went with Wed. the 17th at 3:00?

the 17th is a thrusday by my calendar :) & It looks open for me so i have it marked to be there.

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

17th would be fine with me. Let me know what to bring... Sounds like fun. Thanks for the invite... Ronna

Hastings, MI(Zone 5b)

Hi I would love to come, Susie do you think you could come and pick me up?
If not, don't worry about it, I am just recuperating from my shoulder surgery
and I miss everyone!
Sheri

PS We got a new phone number!
269-948-2308

This message was edited Dec 5, 2009 12:39 AM

Birdie I will be there if The weather is clear , & You send me the map to santas House :)))
sheri you have mail
susie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

I'd love to have you Sheri. Susie I'll send you a map. BE HERE!!!

Looking forward to it :) will be on the watch . for map

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

What are we suppose to bring??? Munchies? FOOD? Any gifts small in nature? Looking forward to the 17th. Ronna

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

how about a munchie/snack and a gift exchange? Just something smallish?

sounds good as long as the weather is nice also cannot travel in snowy weather :))) I haven troubles will putor have to use my laptop so i won't be on to much today .

susie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Looking forward to this. Will be fun. Ronna

I still need a map

Cedar Springs, MI(Zone 5b)

AWWW I want a turkey!
Suzy is that yours?

yes She is my girl :) I Love her & Frankie they both come in for Breakfast every Morning :) they sleep up top of the deck & then come in for bkf about 9am some days they have oatmeal , other days they have Pancakes today is a pancake day :) they get Blueberrys in them today HEHE .

then there is Princess EBONY " She also gets Pancakes she is the daughter of Sir MAX & Queen DOLLY I Had Gotten from you :) & she also is priveledge :) & So Is My Sweetpea :) .

hey birdie will you please give me a call .

Thumbnail by deejay9

Suzy you sure spoil your babies...thats so nice! :)
Where'd you get yout turkey from?

got them from birdie in fact Daisy took over dollies eggs when dolly was killed daisy took on all 10 eggs
she was my seragate Hen :))) she loves her pan cakes :) they all have the run of the yard .

here is daisy

Thumbnail by deejay9

this is frankie

Birdie I need to hear from you befor TUESDAY or WED The Latest . Can you call me please .

Thumbnail by deejay9

What happened to Dolly?!

somethis got her during the nite while she was on the nest under my back deck here . she was the silver or self blue I got from you still have all the others plus :) hehe & yes they are all fat & happy :)) .

well got to get to town

susie

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Well my husbands trans. went out in his truck. So I will not be able to stay very long on thursday. Because he has to use my car.. But will be there for a while am looking forward to it. List of goodies to bring? Ronna

Aww thats too bad Suzy. :(

She was max's girl & all her babies look like Max very pretty :)

Ronna Sorry to hear that But Looks as maybe we won't be getting together I DOn't know how to get to birdies ,
& She has not called me & I cannot find my book i had Phone #'s in .

chat soon

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

Susie.....I'm HERE and still planning on the Party!! I'm all set. No computer for the past week, but I did call you a couple times and left messages with Margret. I'm d mailing you directions right now.

got them & I will be there thank you . can hardly wait

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

Susie you have a dmail from Ronna. Its about thursday the 17th... Important. Thanks, Ronna

Really sorry you had to postpone Birdie Just let me know when you are able to get together . let us know how your MIL is doing .

Plainwell, MI(Zone 6a)

ok ronna, over the next 2 weeks what days you got off?

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

14th, 16, 19th. 22nd,28th, 31st. Maybe one of these days will fit into someone schedule? Ronna

Jenison, MI(Zone 6b)

How are you feeling these days Birdie? I haven't seen an update...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.