have: sarracenia minor (Hooded Pitcher Plant)

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Found some Sarracenia Minor seeds on sale today & bought a few. If anyone is interested in tradeing, let me know. Right now I only have a few, but if I need to I can go back to the store & see if they have more avaliable. Please read:

These are in a little "micro terrarium". It looks like a plastic egg with a clear top. THe pack also contains the dirt to go inside as well as about 4-5 seeds. These are still in package, as I have not opened them yet. The pack tells how to start them & care for them.
I did not collect these seeds, had to pay for them so can NOT do SASE at this time. Sorry.

Please let me know what you have for trade but don't be offended if I don't trade. I only have a few avaliable now.

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

I have some Corkscrew Vine (Vigna caracalla) I could trade for them...?

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

I do have a String of hearts vine if you are interested.
RRM
Charleen

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Wow, string of hearts & corkscrew Vine both sound great. These are seeds though & only have 4 or 5 in a pack. Soooo, not sure if that would be a fair trade for either of you. I can check to see if I have enough to send both of you two of the "eggs:" Let me know if that sounds good.

Oh- I wasn't clear... mine are seeds too, not plants.

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Aww, cool. I was thinking, how can I make this a fair trade for them? Ok, should I send you 1 or 2 of the eggs. (I will try to upload a pic of them tommorow & you'll see why I call them eggs. They are pretty much the same size as a plastic easter egg & look like one.)

Well, one should be fine- I don't have a lot of room. I'll just hope I'm lucky and it grows for me. hehe. How many corkscrew vine seeds shall I send you for it?

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Try this link: ***EDITED: edited the link, found the exact one that I have. Even the right company*****
http://www.dunecraft.com/products/pitcherplantegg.htm

This message was edited Nov 25, 2009 11:07 PM

Oh, Lordy... for a second all I saw was that price in red, I was about to have a heart attack thinking it was for one... LOL!

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Yeah, I did too at first. I was like OH MY GOD! LOL!

I like the new link a lot better. hehehe.

So how many seeds shall I send you? Take a peek at my have list too, maybe there's something else you would like as well as the Corkscrew vine. I know you already have Chianti sunflowers... LOL!

G'morning, Girls.
I thinkI can get you a piece of the Rosary plant,
if you wish. You will have to root it.
Just send me a d-mail.
Charleen

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Pony & RRM, I will get yours in the mail Monday! Thanks.

Dixie- is 10 corkscrew vine seeds okay? And is there anything else on my list you'd like some of?

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

10 is fine.

Got your String of hearts in the mail, this afternoon.
Let me know when you get them.
RRM

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Still have 3 ava. Anyone else want to trade? It dont have to be something from my want list, just something that I dont have yet.

Hi, if you still have any available, I have a Carrion plant rooted I'll trade you for 1. And if you are interested in making a bid for seeds, I have black peony poppy in my seed auction this week. You could go look and see if you are interested. But I have the voo doo lily actually both on your want list but they are gone dormant for winter. check with me in spring if you are still interested, I have a nice collection of those all different kinds and colors.

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Sure Mekos, if you wanna trade your plant for some seeds. Send me a dmail!
I have been watching your seed auction. I haven't bid because i really dont have anything to bid but am watching it to see what all kind of offers you get.

Well, you never know what will win the auction so since it goes to a good cause anyway you could go bid and see what happens. I could go donate my seeds to Arejay and that would be it but this way she gets seeds and we have fun playing and the winner can keep the seeds she wins or donate those as well. So anything goes and we all have fun.
Here is a picture of the pot full and I'll pull you one good piece with roots and try for one with some new pieces sprouted out.
This will be the last auction before Christmas so go join in and have fun too. There will be more surprise seeds added for the winner. It will end on Dec. 10th. Lots of good seeds in there already too.

Thumbnail by mekos
Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Have 2 more avaliable.

Got your package done up tonight so it will go out tomorrow. Got a nice rooted piece of the cactus and the white Kaka beak seeds. Will give you a confirmation # when I get back from the post office.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.