List of Keppel Iris

Central, SC

I've become interested in Mr. Keppel's iris. I started looking for them and was amazed at the number of iris he has hybridized. What an incredible job he has done to create such a vast array of new iris for us all to enjoy. I know others have also hybridized treasures for us, but this became a quest to find what Mr. Keppel has achieved. If anyone wants a list, email me at berthaphillips@nctv.com, and I'll send you one. Please title the email IRIS LIST so I'll open it and will know it's not junk email. Unless otherwise specified, the list is of tall bearded iris and lists the name and year of the iris. If you see any errors or know of any iris I've missed, let me know and I'll correct it. THANK YOU Mr. Keppel. I hope to see your gardens one day!

Houghton Lake, MI(Zone 4b)

I totally agree! I have a lot of his irises that I grow and added a few more this year. Hope the new ones bloom next year.

UNDERCURRENT

Thumbnail by Mshadow
South Hamilton, MA

He does hybridize median iris as well ( of course we like those). He claims to keep busy until TB season arrives.

Raleigh, NC

not only that, he is a really wonderful man and loves to teach others about irises!

Santa Ynez, CA

another fan, you will find many, and I have emailed back and forth with him and he is always wonderful about answering ?'s and I have a large amount of his iris and still will continue to collect them, whatever I can get my hands on:) he is truly an iris gem.........

Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

SDB Coney Island

Thumbnail by avmoran
Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Devil Baby SDB 2005

Thumbnail by avmoran
Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Dark Drama TB 2005

Thumbnail by avmoran
Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Drama Queen TB 2003 Sib to Dark Drama

Thumbnail by avmoran
Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Fision Chips MDB 2003

Thumbnail by avmoran
Pylesville, MD(Zone 6b)

Music SDB 1999

Thumbnail by avmoran
Central, SC

Thanks for these!! I have them on the list. I'm making lists to keep handy on my computer. Playing and having fun!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.