Have:Tricyrtis hirta "Variegata"

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Just picked this morning,drying to be packaged.

Peggy

Center, TX

Hi Peggy, I would like to have some of your seeds, but I don't know what we are talking about. Do you have a pic or where could I see a pic. Maybe just tell me what they look like.
What do you want in return? d-mail me.
Alda

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Now there's a true seed/plant fanatic....don't know what is just gimme some....a person after my own heart....LOL! I have wishlist or make an offer.

picture attached is not the vareigata but will give you an idea what they look like

Thumbnail by bigred
Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

They are called toad lilies. LOL Beautiful plants.

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

Are these still available? I am interested if they are. PLMK

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

let me make sure I still have some

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Found them. I can send you some of each:variegata,White Towers and Angels Halo for some Lipstick plant cuttings.

P

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

Yea! That would be great!! Are you in the AE?

Found you there:) You can find my address there also. If you have any ?s feel free to dmail me.

Thanks so much,
Steph

This message was edited Apr 9, 2010 8:30 PM

Spooner, WI

I would be interested if there are any left.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Gotcha Steph. I'll put them in Monday's mail.

Peggy

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

ptilda,
you talking to me or catz?

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

Thanks Peggy :)

Spooner, WI

Whoever has toad lily seeds available to send! :)

Dayton, TN(Zone 7a)

Hey Big Red, I planted some of these seeds on 3-13(WS outdoors) and just wondering how long it takes for them to germinate. This is my 2nd attempt with these seeds, Once a couple of years ago and then now(with the seeds you so generously shared with me) What am I doing wrong here? Have you started any of your plants from seeds? Just hoping I can get them growing,, Thanks for any advice
Donna

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Donna,
Start them somewhere protected in pots. Put a layer of vermucilite on top of your potting mix then sow...don't cover. I have to pull seedlings out of any pots close to them so they've become almost a weed to me.

P

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

Peggy,
Got you sent out in the mail today. LMK when you get it.

Thanks,
Steph

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

catz
Okey Dokey

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Mz catz,
Let's discuss the defintion of "cuttings"...3-4 inch unrooted stems from a plant. OMG! You sent half a rooted dang bush....LOL. You are entirely to kind and generous. Many thanks. You go down in my book as one sweet lady.

P

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you Peggy :)

I hope it grows as well for you as it does for me. Enjoy :-)

Steph

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I'm just thrilled and hope I can do it justice

Grandview, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you Peggy! I got the seeds today:) I'm so excited to start them. Thank you so much!!!

Steph

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.