Two Birthday folks for today, Nov. 22 from Michigan

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Wow..I just notice...two of you on the same day..good old Michigan. Hope you both have a mighty nice day..Sunny here..maybe a little cool..but heck...Nice day all in all. Could be snow on the ground right?...Hope you both have a great fun day. enjoy..

These folks are............cooksterann and gardenlady123....enjoy your Birthdays..

smiles..Diana...

Thumbnail by WantabeGardener
Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

wow thanks so much for the wonderful wishes... Had a great day after work. Mom made me my shake and bake chicken! I always wanted that for my birthday when I was a kid! Funny huh? But good Ronna

AuGres, MI(Zone 5b)

Happy belated birthday!! May you have many more happy years to dig in the dirt!

Brenda

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

Happy Belated Birthday Girls :)
Patricia

Macomb, MI(Zone 5b)

Happy Belated Birthday!

Detheo ^_^

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

sorry i missed your birthdays been working to many hours hope you both had wonderful days and have sooo many more ;0)
Gloria

Richmond, MI(Zone 5a)

thank you to all that wished us happy days mine was good, caus dear brother in law is well had emer. brain sur. 5 blood cloths that were old and they broke lose almost didnt make it has a long ways to go yet only 48 ,we still dont know what will come back, talks strange, and looks at you as if your doing something wrong , sis has her work cut out and she just got called back to work and they dont have any health ins. he was in hosptial 4 1/2 weeks.she is afraid they will lose their house he has been laid off 1 year. and sis was off 18 months, i pray all will be fine so please pray for them

Sanford, MI(Zone 5a)

I will be praying for them too hope all turns out good .
Gloria

Bay City, MI(Zone 5a)

Prayers for your Sis and Brother in law. Praying he will get better and better.
Patricia

Fenton, MI(Zone 5b)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY COOKS AND GARDEN!!!!!!
WHA HOO!!!!!!
HOPE You both had wonderful days!
Julie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.