CLOSED: . . . This little piggie stayed home . . .

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

My Dear Friends,

If your community has H1N1 vaccine available - - GET IT !! I can personally tell you that it is near as bad as either of my last two heart attacks! No kiddin' - - Get that shot. The sick it drags you through is incredibly awful . . . Today I graduated from chicken bullion to chicken noodle soup. I might be able to handle toast by Friday. Hell of a way to drop ten pounds in one week, I tell ya.

So, now ya'll understand why some of you may be getting seeds late or late responses from me. 'Twas busy . . .

ATBTY !       ~       Łaz    ;--)

Austin, TX(Zone 8b)

this was supposed to be attached to the above, just to show my sense o'humor was not affected . . .

Thumbnail by LazLo
(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

Yikes. Get well soon, dear!

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Oh lord, you are the 2nd person who I am doing a trade with this week that has had swine flu.
Hope you are better soon!!

Monticello, KY(Zone 6b)

Get well soon Lazlo nice to see it didn't damage your lovely sense of humor.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Feel better soon, my friend!

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

You just take care Don and get well. I don't think anyone will blame you for not sending out their seed on time.

GET WELL SOON !!!!!!!

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

Wow 10 pounds, with Christmas just around the corner you better eat a lot of turkey or have your suit taken in ^_^
Hope you are better real soon.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Oh Don, I am so sorry to hear you have been sick , my dear Gardening King. Now that you are on the road to recovery, you can eat lots of good stuffs!

Thumbnail by joeswife
Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

I got seeds in the mail today....doing the HAPPY DANCE!! Thank you Don!

Seale, AL(Zone 8b)

Sorry ya got it Don, but glad yoru recovering. Hope ya make complete recover. Take care and take it slow.

Think ya need a big Got Beef? sign to go with yoru piggy one. LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.