CLOSED: GARDEN THEME CHRISTMAS ORNAMENT SWAP! #3 "The Reveal"

Port Vincent, LA(Zone 8b)

Good Morning to everyone. I just wanted to say thank you all, for the awesome swap and your wonderful participation. We are in the process of showing off our ornaments as they arrive. Please try to get your ornaments mailed by November 18th.

we came from here http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1051373/

If you have already posted your photos and comments , and would like to bring them over to this thread, that would be awesome, so that all of the reveals are on one thread.

Thanks again, everything is beautiful.

Debbie

This message was edited Nov 23, 2009 10:47 AM

This message was edited Nov 24, 2009 7:46 PM

Thumbnail by Debbie2007

Participants:

barhea7/Bre (received from catbirdsue :~)
drapelady/Debbie
heavenscape/Jaye (received from Cordeledawg :~)
abbisgramm/Marion (received from jordankittyjo :~)
catbirdsue/Cathy (received from rvnsbrk :~)
melody 1 (received from marti001 :~)
FruitOfTheVine/Susan (received from Barhea7 :~)
rainy_jane/Jane (received from Seedtosser :~)
Cordeledawg/Deborah (received from dahtzu :~)
taters55/ LK (received from hope43 :~)
Quilter5bdsr/Barb (received from CapeCodGardener :~)
rvnsbrk/Juanita (received from FruitOfTheVine :~)
Seedtosser1/Judy (received from Melody :~)
Bettypauze/Betty
lizrainey/Liz (received from purpbutfly :~)
dahtzu/Faye
jordankittyjo/Kathy (received from heavenscape :~)
makshi/Diane (received from rainy_jane :~)
GAgirl1066/ Paula
hope43/twyla (received from mrsjamiep :~)
purpbutfly/Cindy (received from lizrainey :~)
mrsjamiep/Jamie (received from ilovejesus :~)
marti001/Mary (received from makshi :~)
Meickle2003/Meickle )received from Sundownr :~)
Sundownr/Bev (received from sissy70 :~)
sissy70/Judith (received from Meickle2003 :~)
moretz/Melissa (received from susandonb1141 :~)
ilovejesus/Sandy (received from taters55 :~)
susandonb1141/Susan (received from Moretz :~)
CapeCodGardener/ Emily (received from Quilter5bdsr :~)
Amber_lee/Amber (received from Melody :~)
Melody 2(received from Amberlee :~)

These are the ones that have not received their ornaments as of 11/29
Bettypauze/Betty (has been shipped)
dahtzu/Faye (shipping out Monday)
GAgirl1066/ Paula (shipping out Monday)

PLEASE DMAIL ME AS OF THE STATUS OF WHEN YOU WILL SHIP TO YOUR BUDDY .

This message was edited Dec 3, 2009 9:31 AM

Hanson, KY(Zone 6a)

Debbie... I missed hearing how your visit with your sister went. Hope you both had a great time time together... which I have no doubt you did.

Jamie girlfriend...sure do miss you. You are in my thoughts & prayers today. Hope your feeling better.

Jane

Hanson, KY(Zone 6a)

Jamie now how's that for tuning into a friend!
I had you on my mine and there you are posting at the exact same time as my post telling you how much I miss you.
Lots of love being sent your way...and I know I can speak for everyone here.

Jane

Arroyo City, TX(Zone 9b)

Hey WAving Wildly!!!! Posted a long one on the old one before I saw this lol...we were typing at the same time...lol... OOOPPPSSS! #3 we are a chatty bunch! This has been so much fun! What a wonderful Swap.

I'll be around allot again until my final set of shots on Tuesday. Then probably out for 24 hours and done for a while. It supposed to be a bit longer until I find out just how much it will help all together and if I have to do anymore but... I'm going to be among the 80% that get improvement and the others that get great improvement!!!!

Jane - smoochy smoochy girl...I'll never let you miss me for long...lol...

Arroyo City, TX(Zone 9b)

LoL We were doing it again!!!!!!!!!!! LoL

FLOYD, VA(Zone 6a)

Thanks a bunch Debbie!!!

So glad the gang is all here.

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Anyone miss me? :(

I missed you makshi, where have you been?

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Glad you're feeling better, Jamie, and back to your chatty self...LOL

I missed you too, makshi. Hope you're having good days.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Must apologize, my life has been more than hectic this past month..had most of my ornaments before names were given but with having 2 workshops, then sending kits out for our 3rd. Daves Garden Make and Take workshop (over 30) well let's just say I got behind..

Tonight I'll make sure they are wrapped carefully, packaged and sent out in the a.m.

Again, my apologies

Victoria Harbour, ON

Wow, been going back on threads making sure I've not forgotten to send any out..think the Christmas balls are the last..if you see on any of the threads you frequent MY NAME, please please let me know..lol

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

WOW, I cannot imagine being on so many swaps. I love the swaps but I do not want to be swamped with them. Don't think I would enjoy any of them when they got to be a burden.

(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

Not a burden to me - I just think it's a good way to "meet" each other!!!

I got my ornaments today from CapeCodGardener. They are just the sweetest . I got four little straw hats with watering cans, hoses, potted flowers, baskets and ribbons attached to them I just love them and they will have an honorable spot on our tree. Thank
you so much.......

Barb, can you take a photo please so we can see them?

Debbie

Victoria Harbour, ON

Not a burden for me either, can't manage my time any more than I have...up most of the night as it is...lol..why do we need sleep...this is always my busy time, I funtion best working on all the workshops I'm teaching..it's the cutting, purchasing and what goes with it that take more time than I imagine, BUT, when it's all said and done, I'm extremely pleased being one of Santa's elves...

That describes my impression of you Betty to a tee, one of Santa's elves... LOL

I get worn out just reading about all the projects you have going on. You go girl. !

Debbie

Victoria Harbour, ON

Debbie, Santa's workshop must run all year round then..lol..always something on the go..it's what keep me young..

(Barb) Manchester, NH(Zone 5a)

These are the ornaments that I received from CapeCodGardener. Aren't they just the sweetest?????

Thumbnail by Quilter5bdsr
Victoria Harbour, ON

They are just toooo adorable...how creative one can be...

FLOYD, VA(Zone 6a)

Those are really great!!!

Southwest, VA(Zone 6a)

Barb, Those are adorable!
Emily, beautiful job!

My swap package will go out tomorrow. I really wanted it out sooner, but life happens!

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Mine's been dropped off at the P.O. as of an hour ago! Winging its way to spread some cheer!

Cordele, GA(Zone 8a)

Mine is going out today. Heading to a sweet earth angel.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Marion, that's no clue, we're all Earthly Angels....lol

Oh Barb those are wonderful. Emily you did an awesome job. Please dmail me and tell me where you got the little minatures.

Henderson, NC(Zone 7b)

I love those hat ornaments. Beautiful and creative. "Blue Ribbon"

Sweet hats, Barb! Cape, did you make those using doll house pieces? I love those little watering cans

susandonb114, Martinsville is only a 30 minute drive from my home. Are you still in my neck of the woods or have you moved to MA?

Susan

(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

My buddy should get her ornament today ^_^

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

Mine left on Monday. Hope it get there safe.

Mine are on the way too. Hey Buddy, watch for a big brown truck.

Arroyo City, TX(Zone 9b)

Hi All I'm so excited about my orniment coming!!!! The more I see the more I can't wait!!!!!

Cape Cod - They are just as cute as can be! So sweet! What a treasure to hang on the tree!

As I look at all this tallent I don't want to fail to remind all that there is going to be an Easter Egg swap in the future! HHHHMMMMMMM I think there are many many people that could do something charming!... hhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm Just a little voice for the back of you head for spring! lol

Hugs everybody!!!!

Seminole, OK(Zone 7a)

I'm glad I checked for another thread. I haven't been able to completely load the other one for whatever reason in a while. The ornaments I made are mailed. I too had life get in the way. I am a toy dept. manager and its really getting crazy! I am thankful I have a job but I am going to whine a moment if thats ok. LOL The day after Thanksgiving I have to be at work at 4:00 am. I live 31 miles from my job. I'm going to be cranky!!!! I am more a stay late type person even though I'm a morning person. Does that make sense? My DH goes to work at 7:00 am we ride together so he will wait 3 hours then I have to wait 3 hours. The next week is normal. Then the next two weeks I have to go in at 5:00 am. I am going to see if I can get a caffiene (sp) drip going. LOL Then Christmas week I have to work on overnights to get rest of my freight out. At least they are going to let my DH work overnights with me so I don't have to juggle trying to get us both to work. I had asked for the day after Christmas off knowing I would never get it. I checked before I knew all these hour changes and lo and behold my day off was approved. I was shocked. Then they told me about my schedule. LOL It was a peace offering. Smart man my boss. LOL
Everybodies ornaments have been pretty!

Arroyo City, TX(Zone 9b)

Amber - so thrilled to see that you were able to stop in. I was hoping we didn't scare you off...lol... That's not a whine in the grand scheme of things around here...that's a share. WoW girl I don't know when you are going to breath in the next month. Know you're in my heart and prays. I won't whine about being tired this month without reminding myself it surly could be worse!

Hugs,

Jamie

Seminole, OK(Zone 7a)

Jamie you are so right. It could be a lot worse! I am thankful for all I have. Several of my close family members have died young so never a day goes by that I don't thank GOD for being where I am in my life.

That's a heavy schedule, Amber. I don't know if you should slap your boss silly for making you work crazy hours or hug him for giving you the day after Christmas off. Hope you can set that coffee pot on AUTO!

Pacifica, CA

cindy,thank you!

i love my box i got thease cool candles i have never seen anything like them even dh said how unique they were, and the wreath is the cutest with all the garden things around it and then there is a ornament lovely and this yummy soy candle smells sooooo good
i love my box!!!!!! great job thank you sooo much.

swap buddy, yours is going out friday, after my big commotion at the post office yesterday i was trying to send lemmons to chicago and yelled at the man because he told me 29.00, come to find out i cant differentiate the difference between flat rate and priority lol im such a dork!!!!! so needless to say have to repack in the right boxes lol

Thumbnail by lizrainey
(Cindy) Auburn, CA(Zone 10a)

Liz,
I'm glad everything arrived safe.
Cindy

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Liz, glad to see you got one of Cindy's handmade candles! They smell so good.

Pacifica, CA

linda, my whole living room smells soooo yummy wow what a scent
between that and the maple popouri from jane omg im starving!
guess i'll have to get on dh to take me to ihop for those yummy gingerbread pancakes they have now :)

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.