CLOSED: Have: seeds to trade

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

I have gone through my seeds & have a few that I will have left over up for trade.

*Morning Glory mix #1- may contain Kniola's Black &/or Picotee Blue &/or other small blue- 2 pks of 15
*Black Pearl Pepper- 2 pk of 20 right now can add more or take a few away if you want more or less just let me know
*Pumpkn Tree- (Bush growing abut 5 ft, zone 4 & up, has purple vains on leaves & grows what looks like mini pumpkins on it- 3 pks of 25
*Kniola's Black morning glory- 3 pks of 15 can add more if you want more
*Belle Blanche Datura- 3 pks of 20
*Peony- single light pink- have never tried to grow from seed- 5 pks of 30
*Purple Petticoats Datura- 3 pks of 20-25
*gladiola-color unknown- these are probably really little bulbs, they came off the big bulb when I dug it up for transplant- 1 pk of 5
*Balsam- assorted colors, cult. unknown- 1 pk of 20
*Pumpkin trees- same as above but dried longer & turned darker brown so offering these free for SASE if someone wants to give them a shot
*Mixed marigolds- dmail for list of what all is in the mix- lots of seeds in each pck. will be happy to do for SASE
*Datura- Unknown color, the label fell off. Probably white but could have purple &/ or yellow in there too- 2 pks of 15
*Humming Bird Vine (AKA: Cypress Vine)- Red & Pink mix.- Will do for SASE- INVASIVE in some zone
*Moon Flower Vine- Could be white &/or lavander as my niece mixed the together while "helpin me"- 6 pks of 10
*Mixed Morning Glorys #2- might contain Knolia's Black, unknown purple & a blue that has "hairy pods" but I add more each time a knew no ID sets seed. As of right now, have about 15-20 in the pack

~~Found more today~ also have

*Moon Flower Bush- white- extras from a trade earlier this fall- 1 pk of 20
*Zinnia- 1 pk of 20

If anyone wants to trade for any of these, send me a Dmail. Thanks & hope to get some trades going on soon.

This message was edited Nov 13, 2009 10:45 AM UPDATED with what is still ava.

This message was edited Nov 17, 2009 9:26 PM

(Pony) Lakewood, WA(Zone 8a)

I've been admiring black pearl peppers when I see the plants at the store... have a look at my "have" list and let me know if anything interests you. :)

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Do you still have the Chianti Sunflower seeds avaliable? If so, send me a dmail & we can trade. Are you in the address exchange?

Yes, and yes. :)

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

will try to mail yours today or tommorow. Thanks!

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

you have a couple I'd be willing to trade for

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Oh good Trina! i've been contemplating dmailing you about the Tricolor Daisy & Golden Chain Tree (you listed that you had them in the "most Wanted seeds" post).
Let me know what all you want & if you're in the address exchange

yeah I'm in the exchange....and I like everything so not hard to find what I want...LOL

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

the hairy morning glory pods are probably lavender moon vine.

I would love some black pearl pepper, pumpkin tree, kniola's black MG, blue love in a mist, giant cockscomb. Do I have anything you are interested in?

Uhg! ok that's twice does anyone have a picture of lavender moonvine?

There's a Plant Files entry for it here: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/69456/

Lavender moon vine.

Thumbnail by mekos

I've never seen one in other color other than white before! I'm going to have to get some of those for my moon garden and one for my memory garden!

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

In the past when I've grown lavender moonvine, the flowers are not as big as the white moonvine.

I have plenty seeds from the ones I grew this year of lavender and white.

I'm going to do another seed auction with the Christmas theme on December 7th -10th if anyone is interested. Will put up seeds that will flower in Christmas colors.(red, white, blue, yellow, etc. ) Will throw in extras for the winner. May include some lavender moon vine seeds as one extra.

This message was edited Nov 14, 2009 12:19 AM

(Kim) Philadelphi, PA(Zone 6a)

I would like to try some pumpkin tree : )

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

what does the pumpkin tree look like? plmk and thxs

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Ok, Trina. I've got you a envelope of stuff ready to go. Can't remember what all is in it, but I think its like 12 or 13 diff. kinds of seed. Any you dont want you might can trade or give them a way.

hickory, NC(Zone 7a)

dixie
if this is what you have i would love to try some please
http://www.365halloween.com/halloween-decor/pumpkin-tree.php

plmk and thxs

Marietta, MS(Zone 7b)

I am inerested in your Pumpkin Tree & a few others on your list. Please check out my list & let me know if you would like to make a trade. Thank you.

ants

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

My Pumpkin Tree looks kind of like this one but not exactly the same:
http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/56488/

The plant looks the same but mine is not purple, but it does have the purple vains in the leaves. Also, the fruit on mine looks a little differant. Mine is more round than these are. I think it could be because my plant is not very old & up until a week or 2 ago, grew in a smaller pot. I recently planted it outside.
I started mine from seed in April-May of this year.

If anyone wants to trade, send me a dmail please.

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Ok, think I emailed everyone who posted so far. If I missed you, dmail me & let me know. Also edited it for whats still ava.

La Grange Park, IL

Hi, This is what I am interested in *Black Pearl Pepper,*Pumpkn Tree,Belle Blanche Datura,Purple Petticoats Datura,Humming Bird Vine (AKA: Cypress Vine)- Red & Pink mix.- Will do for SASE- INVASIVE in some zone
*Moon Flower Vine. What are you looking to trade for? I have alot of seeds from this year. I have plenty of Datura , they were suppose to be Metel. They are a different color . Light blue in middle and white on the outside. Some stand straight up and some hang down . Different looking .
Deborah56engle

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Deborah, would love to trade with you. Are you in the address excahnge?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.