Grout mess on tile

Dover AFB, DE(Zone 7a)

I am living in an "Americanized" Korean apartment and I have every American woman's dream = a bathroom made to be hosed down! It has a floor drain, the shower is on a long hose, and there are water spigots mop bucket high in the main part, and it is all tile all of the way up to the vinyl ceiling. No electrical outlets to get you in trouble either!
My problem is that the landlord had a handyman come in to fix a plumbing problem and he made a huge mess. I managed to get the black tarry stuff scrubbed off of the tiles and toilet, but there is grout all over the place. I was still in the states when this happened and DH just blew it off until I could come and deal with it. The handyman got grout on the wall tiles too. I have tried lime away & vinegar...I don't know what else to try.

Got any ideas?

Thumbnail by JuneyBug
This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!