**YULETIDE MYSTERY QUILT CLUE TWO**

Wichita, KS(Zone 6a)

NOTE: It's not Friday yet but I wanted to get this posted before then. I have to pick up my daughter in OKC this weekend and I didn't want to lose track of my to-do list which this is at the top.

Alright! I hope everyone following along is having fun! I'm going to give you a small clue that's kinda big:) do I make sense?! ok, I usually don't but that's beside the point lol....get it?! points...quilters...I crack myself up sometimes! Anyways........on to the clue!

This clue is a special one because it will be the very center of your project! you also get to have full creative control over what it will be! you get to decide.

You will need:

One block that measures 8.5 inches unfinished. (Finished size is 8 inches square once it's sewn)

You can choose whatever block your heart desires such as a star, a paper pieced block, or even a fussy-cut focus fabric that needs no piecing at all.

My color theme is blues and whites so I chose a paper pieced snowflake for my middle block. I decided to do it this way so everyone's quilt has a special personalization of its' own that makes it unique.

This message was edited Nov 11, 2009 11:47 AM

This message was edited Nov 11, 2009 7:33 PM

This thread has 103 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!