September 25, 2001

southeast, NE

Good morning all! Well we didn't receive any frost last night. Heard the coyotes howling last night and our dog decided to let us know she heard the coyotes too. Dh wasn't a happy camper this a.m. He got in his truck to go to work and discovered a cat spent the night in there and made a deposit too. Hmm - wonder how the cat got in there.

I help set up workshops in my non farming job. Enrollments were going well until two weeks ago and now I'm having to do cancellations. Several are from people in Europe who do not want to come to US. I don't think the sponsors are going to be making any money on this workshop and they are already in too deep ($$) to cancel it.

Dh is ordering some mineral tubs. This time of the year they offer fairly good $$ off if you prepay.

Dh said pasture really looks good after the recent rains. We need to get the vet scheduled to come pregcheck cows. We had two heifers at friends pasture to be with his bull as his bull is smaller than ours. He said one heifer was in heat the other day. We're not sure what to do with her - she may have slipped her calf or she may never have been bred.

You all have a great day!

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!