Bum in the Air?

Victoria, TX(Zone 9b)

DQ... weirdest thing last night.

http://hunterintraining.blogspot.com for the Big Wig instructor lesson I had Saturday. She kept repeating "get your hands outta your lap."

Last night, I was trying this hand position again. Hands are probably 4-5" above the saddle, elbows bent quite a bit, of course thumbs up! (LOL)... And Ransom was different...

Only way I know to describe it - it felt like his butt was up in the air. I can't say his back was rounded, because all I could feel was his rear end... it felt elevated.

Is that good?! *giggle* Okay, if that's what it should've been feelin' like all along, no teasing me , please. :) I have been feeling his back round when he bends up nice at the poll and gets going forward, but this is probably the first time I've been very aware of his sweet toosh feeling elevated.

TIA,
Jenn & Ransom
next show, Nov 15!

This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!