Wanted: Bleeding Heart Vine

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

I am looking for the Bleeding Heart Vine. I'm hopeing to find the white one with red tips. Don't care if it's cuttings, seeds, plants, roots or whatever. can do postage or have a look at my trade list.

Washington, IN(Zone 6a)

dixie. I have one but I wouldn't be able to send until this next spring as it has died back here for the winter, It is the white with red tips. If you don't find one by next spring mail me and remind me of what you want OK

Bryan, TX

I have the vine with the red and purple combination and it is currently in bloom. It will freeze to the ground probably by Christmas. If you don't get an offer for the white one, I can send you cuttingsfrom this one until the first freeze. If I knew how to gather the seed I could do that later.

lovediggin, if you get seeds from your red & purple, I would love to trade for some.

Bryan, TX

I will ask some of my master gardener friends how to do that and will keep you in mind for some.

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks everyone.
Looks like no one has any right now, but hopefully some of you will have soon. Thank you all that have responded. I actually never knew there was that many differant ones.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.