Wanted seeds for a worthy cause

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

I have been chosen to collect and bag seeds for the spring fling we the master gardeners put on each year.

So any seeds you want to get rid of I would like to have. They will be given away to the public as they register at the desk.

Clean out last years and give them a new home to bless someone.

Ted
http://davesgarden.com/address_exchange/view.php?user=TARogers5
Mailing address

This message was edited Nov 8, 2009 5:43 PM

Rushville, IN(Zone 5b)

i have saome if you are interested where do i send them

Rushville, IN(Zone 5b)

will put seed in mail monday thank you

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

I'll look at my seeds and see what I have that I can send. May not be much, but will try.
Mary

Flora, IN(Zone 5a)

I have some things I would be glad to share, do you want these in bulk so you can repackage them or in single packs?

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Thanks everyone. Bulk or single package is fine. On the bulk we will provide a binder with photo and envelope and plaqnting instructions. they can take some.

Rushville, IN(Zone 5b)

seed in mail on tuesday

Rushville, IN(Zone 5b)

please let me know when they arrive

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

well if you don't mind them NOT being cleaned and packed I could probably send 2 of those brown lunch bags full of marigold seed heads, just let me know

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Got the seeds today. Many thanks

Say do send the Marigold seed heads.

dmail me where to send em and I sure will, I hated to see them go to waste but the last few weeks put an end to my seed collecting and I have 5 teenagers who wouldn't know a flower from a tadpole!

Kingston, OK(Zone 7a)

Look at top of thread for shortcut. Mail Address

Duh! I had a blonde moment, I have 5 teenagers I'm allowed to have one every once in awhile! LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.