$0.10 Packages of Bubble Mailers at Office Depot!

Raleigh, NC(Zone 8a)

I went to office depot this morning for binder clips, and they had two carts full of packages of bubble mailers (e.g. CD sized) for 10 cents per package. Some had 3 in a pack; others had 12! I bought 10 packs of them (10 or 12/pack) to have on hand for various items, but thought I'd share with you all if you want to call your local OD and see if they have the same thing going on.

Yes, you read that right -- $1 for over 100 bubble envies! For those in Raleigh, NC, I was at the OD on Wake Forest Road about a mile south of Millbrook.

Thumbnail by jlj072174
Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Oh geeze, and i just stocked up at wallyworld yesterday.
Maybe i'll take a run over to see if my Office Depot has them.

Raleigh, NC(Zone 8a)

I'd definitely call first, but it's worth the trip, if they do have 'em!

Raleigh, NC

whoopee! I'm hopping in the truck right NOW. LOL - we can really use these! That OD is just 2 to 3 miles away, straight down Falls of Nuese!

Raleigh, NC(Zone 8a)

Bon: Did they still have some when you got there?

Biggs, KY(Zone 6a)

Oh Pooh. We don't have an OD that I know of. All the stores are over 30 minutes away anyhow. That is a great find!

Raleigh, NC

nope. The gal at the register just looked rueful. said folks walking in cleaned them out within an hour, folks were grabbing gobs of them.

Raleigh, NC(Zone 8a)

I was probably one of those "gob folks". :-( I am happy to share some if you need them. Just let me know.

Raleigh, NC

well, gee thanks - I might take you up on that!

do you need any mums? when Office Depot was a bust, we went on down to Walmart just south of there.

They had their 1 gal mums for $1 each. usually they are not smart enough to keep them watered or deadheaded, but someone had sheared and watered. They have a second flush of color about ready to pop. Only saw bronze/orange, red, and yellow, but the POT is marked with the color. I may go back and see about getting some for Thanksgiving table decorations! the ones I grabbed were very large and lush.

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

someone at walmart actually paid attention to a plant? Is the sky falling? LOL

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I have had a stomach virus all day so I don't dare to wonder out. They are 20 miles from me. Oh well.

I am really happy for you.

I hope you don't have what We here all had last week! if you do saltnes and flat 7up are gonna be our only friends for a few days!

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Went to my local OD.... no such luck on the mailers.

either they all vanished, or they didnt have any... all i could find were the DVD ones.
no biggie i guess, since i did just stock up.

Raleigh, NC(Zone 8a)

The ones I got were DVD mailers too, but they're still bubble envies, and for 10 cents a pack.

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

ahhhhhh, the ones i saw were $8something for a pack.

you got a smokin' deal.

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

I went to 2 different ones as I had to take a neuro-psych test 5 hrs long?? Really stupid test. It is for Texas Rehabilitation commission. Some of the dumbest questions. And to see how depressed I am also. Oh well glad that is over.

No such luck with any bubble envelopes. :o(

I did get 2 1 gallon pots of ground orchids at Lowe's for 2 dollars a pot on clearance. So I am not too sad.

I did well with running bathroom till I got home. Thank Goodness for that.

why can't I ever find those kinds of deals? :(

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.