Need Atlanta area Tree Service Recommendations Please

GA, GA(Zone 7b)

Hi,

I need some help with a couple of ailing large oak trees and would like to find a company that loves trees and will not just want to chop them down. One tree needs, at minimum, a large portion of dead wood removed but it might have to be removed completely as a last resort. The other appears to have slime flux or a similar condition. Both are close to the house. I really want a company that will take saving the trees seriously, will be respectful of the landscape, has reasonable prices, and has good service. Any recommendations?

Thanks for the help! :)
Danita

Danita, try either Bartlett or Arborguard. I have used both and they totally understand not wanting to remove trees. One of the arborists at Bartlett (they work areas, so you wouldn't get ours) is actively observing the historic tree at Holy Comforter, Arborguard did some work here after the tornado - removed a tree, and has done wonders on a few others...so good that they are top heavy and leaning over our purple house now (Oh, noes!!) so I need to call them out to see what's happening for trimming.
Bartlett arborist told me immediately one of our maples was dead inside and to have it removed as he was predicting the fall storms. It saved a tree from crashing on the neighboring house, that's for sure!!

Sugar Valley, GA(Zone 7b)

Danita...My friend is an arborist, and just arrived with his crew of 3, for the winter, yesterday...
He is a tree hugger, and knows his stuff and is very reasonable....Let me know if you are interested and I can put you in touch...

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.