Trailing coleus questions

Downingtown, PA

I wonder if Trailing Queen is not much different to T. Strawberry drop?
Is there great similarity between:
Odalisque and T. Dark heart?
Swiss sunshine and Strawberry drop?
Am I right or wrong?

Also Ray Rogers in his book says that Odalisque is his fav. I dont see it often why? Even R.Dawn doesnt sell it...

I have Rosy dawn's T. rose. Is there a Trailing kind which looks the same /similar?

Totally how many Trailing coleus are there?

I have Swiss Sunshine and Strawberry Drop, and to me they are quite different. Straberry Drop has white right at the stem, then a very defined red blotch, then green edges. A flatter leaf, and longer stems.

Swiss Sunshine has leaves that are frilly-er, the colors more vague, no white, some yellow, and the leaves and plant more solid, compact, stronger stems, a substantial plant. Paler green with lighter veining, lighter green, yellowish green.

I'll post comparison photos once I find my camera's connecting wire! It MUST be in the house somewhere! egads...

Downingtown, PA

Thanks.

Can someone answer:

Whats a cuter and better coleus trailer: Odalisque OR T. Dark heart?

How many trailers are there?

Pittsford, NY(Zone 6a)

I agree with Molamola
I had both Tr.Queen, so similar to Straw.Drop and Swiss Sunshine. They are completely different and Tr.Q. doesnt like as much sun as Swiss Sun

I have a new cutie that's named Wedding Train, I thimmk, and it's really crawling around. Strawberry Drop is crawling like mad, too. Maybe I'll figure how to have a race, like crab races... I miss my camera! You have to have photos of flowers and plants, not just words!

Downingtown, PA

Thanks Molamola , Nice answer. Thats probably aka 'burgundy' Wedding Train.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.