Happy Halloween!!!

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Thanks Victor! That was fun. What will your kids be dressing as tonight? Mine will be a Spartan... I think.

Happy Halloween!

Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

You're welcome, Harp. Little guy is Batman and the older one is a doctor. Had a great time at the elementary school parade yesterday. Some costumes were really good!

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Terrific!

Land of OZ, CT(Zone 6a)

Great card Victor! Have a ball with the kids tonight!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Thank you Victor!
Ha! I got that card 2X today from 2 good DG friends!! How lucky can a girl get? ^_^

Here's my oldest little witch.......

Thumbnail by pixie62560
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Youngest witch.

Thumbnail by pixie62560

They look great!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

My very own Princess's

Thumbnail by pixie62560
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Snow White still eating apples I see.

Thumbnail by pixie62560
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Here is 2/3 of my crew.

I'll follow up later with Tiger, Pooh and Eyore. ^_^

Thumbnail by pixie62560
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Thanks Victor!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Cute card, Victor! Hope your guys have lots of fun tonight! You too!

Great costumes, Celeste! I love that I can see your features in your oldest princess!! Pretty girl and very cute kids!

Happy Halloween, everyone! Time for me to get the candy ready!

Land of OZ, CT(Zone 6a)

Scarey Witches and pretty princesses! Have a ball!

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Thanks Victor! That was cute. Love the princesses and witches. Mine is a little monkey and the big one is the Auntie with the yellow hat! Eleanor

Thumbnail by grammyphoeb
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Thanks everyone!

Hi Eleanor, it's soooo nice to see you post. ^_^
That is the cutest monkey i've ever seen!!! How's he doing? He looks VERY happy!

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

Hi Eleanor!! I second what Pixie said! Missing you!

Colin is adorable....love his banana prop! Auntie's pretty cute herself! So glad to hear from you! Happy Halloween!
Louise

Upper Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 5a)

Hi everyone! Thanks for the comments on my little monkey. I still check in every day, but haven't had much time for posting. Colin is doing OK. He is attending a BOCES special educaton preschool. He is talking but very difficult to understand most of the time. The doctors have given him the diagnosis of high functioning autism and they are pleased with his progress he has made so far. He has his ups and downs with social interaction but his cognitive level has gone from 20 months last year to 41 months at present. As his teacher lovingly says, he has a few little "quirks"!! This past week in school they did Halloween activites teaching the class to say trick-or-treat and not to be scared of costumes and Halloween displays. They ended the week with a trip to a pumpkin patch. Colin is glad the stores will be taking down the Halloween decorations and putting up Christmas. He's been terrified of the the haunted displays and scarey costumes. Although, Santa and flying reindeer are pretty scarey to an autistic child too. Well anyway, thanks for asking about Colin. You can see I tend to get carried away when I'm talking about him. He is such a joy. Eleanor

South Hamilton, MA

Glad that Colin is improving--takes a long haul for any child who has any kind of 'quirk' as his teacher says. His talents will emerge!

Great card, Victor--thank you.

central, NJ(Zone 6b)

Neat card Victor, thanks.
Cute costumes everyone.
Glad to hear Colin is doing good.

When do the kids start coming around where you are????

They were calling for rain to start at 3 so we wanted to get like 2 hrs in and go to our friends neighborhood(the houses are much closer together) we get there and there are NO kids out. What the heck??? We knew it was supposed to rain so figured they'd be out. Oh well, since we have church Saturday night we just went home. The kids ended up getting a bunch of candy at the harvest party at church and I didn't have to walk around to get it...lol

My daughter was Sleeping Beauty and my son was Bumble Bee the Transformer.

You're welcome, all!

Good to see you Eleanor and happy to hear about Colin.

Kids came early here too. We went out early as well. We had more than last year, but not very many overall. I'm sure the weather affected the numbers.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

all the kids look great!!!... love all the costumes!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Tiffany is the Mother of Oryanna & Isabella, she is also a big Halloween nut. Used to spend every Halloween in Salem, Mass. when she was single. She is also my
'day off lady'... she takes my special needs son (Justin) a few days a week so I can have a break. She wanted Justin this past weekend for Halloween.....I should of known she was planning SOMETHING!!!! POOR JUSTIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

Thumbnail by pixie62560
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Oryanna loved being Pooh!

Thumbnail by pixie62560
South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Poor Bella kept getting lost in the Eyore hood! lol

Thumbnail by pixie62560
Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

love them!!!.. too cute

Land of OZ, CT(Zone 6a)

That's some costume Justin's wearing! Is that his expression of confusion or displeasure? LOL! The girls are adorable! And you have a very special daughter!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I think Justin had had enough!! Tiffany got dug shortly after this photo so she took it off him. He's non-verbal but has ways to make us take notice!! LOL

This message was edited Nov 1, 2009 10:32 AM

Land of OZ, CT(Zone 6a)

Communication takes on many forms! LOL!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Yes it does!!!

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Cute!!

I watched "Carrie" last night.

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

I always hated that movie, not because it's gross, because how mean everyone is to her. I hate mean people!!

Questa, NM(Zone 5b)

Yep. They were mean, but her mother was the worst!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Oh yes, she made me WANT to be mean, but only to her. (the mother). ^_^

Southwest , NH(Zone 5b)

We had lots of kids, and some were so cute! The costumes were terrific! They were all so polite too. They started coming around 7:00 (huge group with lots of parents), and then they kept coming until we turned off our light at 8:45. Fun!

Pixie - That Tiffany is beautiful inside and out! So much like her Mom! Poor Justin...LOL.....he's such a good sport! The little ones are so cute!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.