I have a whole room to create in, but how to organize?

Federal Way, WA

Hi guys,

This is one of my hobbies, I love to scrapbook, but when I went to Michael's yesterday I was so overwhelmed, seems I am behind the time lol. I have a nice craft I've got a whole room to do my stuff. I'm posting a picture of my mess, not embarrassed I just haven't gotten around to fixing the room up after moving. My scraping table is 40"x25" the right side by the door has 21" the left 25" I also have the whole wall down the left side. There is a window but I gave the to our 3 cats so they can have the sun, when there is sun *g* besides in the summer it's too hot for me, and sun aggravates my Lupus.

So I'm asking for idea's, and pictures of your own scrap-booking area's. Which places sell the best storage that is easy to get to, and doesn't cost an arm or leg. I like Michael's because it's probably tailored to size, and they have those 40% off coupons every week, but I want to get busy because I have books to finish, from the holidays, from trips, soon a wedding, and last but not list the endless pictures of our cats, past and present. Not to mention I have several ideas swimming around. Target has some nice Closet-maid stuff, but the cubes seem too big for papers, I'll probably do 12x12 books, but for now i have several 8x8 to finish first. I'm normally a pretty good organizer, but everyone needs help from time to time eh?

Thanks,

Tau

Thumbnail by Tau10
This thread has 36 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!