Pattern for pieced autumn wallhanging/table runner?

(Elizabeth) DFW Area, TX

I would like to make a wallhanging/table runner for each of the families that are coming to our house for Thanksgiving - I saw a pattern somewhere that looked fairly easy, but I sure can't find it now.

I think it had three pieced autumn leaf blocks down the center, with a pieced border and a strip border and a binding. It might have had some applique', too.

But, (oh the joys of a poor memory!) it might have been pumpkins instead of leaves down the center.

It was mostly golds/oranges/rusts, but I think it also had a nice toned-down chartreuse-y green and a plummy-purple color in it.

Does anyone know where I saw this pattern? I've searched through google, my bookmarks, my browsing history... none of the ones I see now are the one I liked so much.

I'm making five of them, so they'll have to be rather quick and easy types. Maybe you know of one that will work for me, even if it doesn't turn out to be the one I almost remember? ;)

Thanks in advance!
Elizabeth

This thread has 18 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!