CLOSED: Have canna Ermine

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I have 5 fresh seeds from this white blooming canna. Open polinated but not growing real close to any other cannas but I can't promise it will come true from seed. Other cannas I have grown from seed have come true. Will trade for other canna seeds but I'm also looking for perennial geraniums w/ dark or other colorful foliage:thalictrums,Hewitt's Double,Lavender Mist or Thundercloud and unusual primulas such as p.capitata and p.veris Sunset Shades....or see my trade page for other seeds I'm looking for.

Peggy

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Would you be interested in Canna 'Journey's End'?

Middleton, TN(Zone 7a)

bigred- I have some canna seeds to trade. What color are you looking for?

luvsgrtdanes- I'll trade with you for some of those if you're interested also.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I'm sorry I haven't answered sooner. Have a "Feed a Newbee SASE" offer on that "other" gardening website that's keeping me hopping.

Luvs,
you wouldn't happen to have seeds for that lovely MG(Dai) you have pix of in your diary(or maybe it was your journel)? I don't normaly do MG's but that ones prudy.

P

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Red I don't have any of the Dai to spare, so sorry. Would you be interested in this one?

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Ooo...pretty! What's her name? Sure would. I'm in the address exchange.

Mechelle,
sorry about that. Got distracted by another pretty face.

Peggy

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Great Peggy, I too am in the exchange. I will put them in the mail for Saturday pick up. Her name is 'Fujishibori' http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/showimage/252565/

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Well,that's easy for you to say...LOL. I had your's ready to go this am but mail carrier got here before I could get them to the mailbox....so I'll put them in tomorrow's mail.

Peggy

Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

sorry I peekedat the link, that is pretty!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Yes,it is. I generaly consider MG's weeds and pull them up but that ones too pretty to pass up.

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

I don't know of many (if any) ipomoea nil that are weedy. I. purpurea yes!!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

well,that what must be coming up all over my yard from reproducing from seeds I planted years ago before I knew better

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Peggy it probably is...what did the flowers look like?
They can be a nuisance for some. I love MGs of all kinds so I don't mind most of the volunteers. I try to keep on top of them in the spring. It can get to be a pain though I will admit! LOL.

I'll convert ya you'll see!!

Here is another picture of a Nil that isn't invasive.

Thumbnail by luvsgrtdanes
Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Ronnie,
hold off sending MG's. I had those canna seeds sitting right here on my desk but they've gone missing. I may have moved them. I get back to you when I find them.

Peggy

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

They are already on the way. I mailed them Saturday.

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Oh NO! Well,I know the canna seeds are somewhere .Kitchen table is covered with seeds so hopefully I put them somewhere in that mess. If I can't find them by the time MG seeds arrive I will return them.

Peggy

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Ronnie,
I think the reason I can't find them is because I've already mailed them. I see where I went to the address exchange for your address. Let me know if you get them.

"Outta my mind...back in 5 minutes"

"Of all the things I've lost...I miss my mind the most"

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

OMG too funny!! I lost my mind long ago and don't want it back!!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

LOL

you two crack me up, I can send ya each a teenager then you'll know you lost your mnds, I have 5 I can spare one or two or all...LOL oh wait I already offered to send Peggy one I think she threatened to move...LOL

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

I have 6 grandkids(20-18-17-17-13-10) and one great grandbaby(2)...don't be sending none of yours this way...LOL

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

OMG did the teenage thing twice already!! No thanks...will take the Grandbabies any day...I should have had them first!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Had my 17 yr old DGS all summer....and his 10 yr old sister.Teenager...can't kill,skin them and eat them. Now we know why some animals eat their babies....LOL

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

LOL!!!

Ashdown, AR(Zone 8a)

Hmm-Hmm,taste like chicken

LOL....yesterday was one of those days where killing the 15 yo was looking like a good option. see Hubby just opened own business. the bratt decided he didn't want to be at school and conned a teacher into believing he was sick. Hubby had to close the entire shop down for 3 hours to go get his lying little butt from school! and the kid wonders why we said no christmas this year, it's the 6th time since school started that he's pulled this crap!

(Ronnie), PA(Zone 6b)

Yikes!!

what's sad is the 3 younger kids got in his face last night and explained to the punk that everytime Dad has to close up the shop to get him from school or pick him up at the sherrifs office it's $1500 bucks we loose! because he's not my son they won't release him to me, Dad has to go deal, since I know nothing about cars I can't do dad's job to keep the shop open!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.