New to ORVG

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

I'm usually over on the Tropicals or one of the other plant specific forums, but I've been hoping to find a gardening club near me so I started looking around and found that I am in the Ohio River area according to your map.
Hello to all! I'm Roxanne, and I live in Houston, PA, that's about 25 minutes south of Pittsburgh. I am into tropicals and zone pushing as well as the normal perennial and annuals. I trade all summer on the other forums, and now that it's getting too cold for sending trades in the mail, I'll be sitting here at the computer waiting for spring. Here's a link to my garden
http://community.webshots.com/user/creativecaninecuts
Roxanne

Thumbnail by roxxanne
Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Welcome Roxxanne! (Is it really spelled that way?)

We're always so glad to have new people come and join us. We would love it if you'd come over and join us in the chat thread and tell us about yourself.

I will check out your link when I have some time to really enjoy it. We have zone pushers here, too. I have some colocasias and alocasias and Ric has a lot of tropical stuff. You'll fit right in!

They call me Cookie, and the ORVG group gave me that name....has something to do with an RU..... ;o)

Please join us!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Welcome Home!
Your place appears to be about the same vintage as ours... 1930's.
And it appears you have about as little unused space as us.....

Hmmm now we have ROX and Roxx.... LOL!

Ric

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Hi Roxanne, pleased to meet ya!
Neal

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Hi there Roxxanne! It's great to meet you! Please do come and join us on the chat thread here. It's great to have new people!! (not that we don't like the old ones...lol!)
Marcy

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Here's the thread:

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1047822/

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

Welcome Roxx. You will love it over on our chat forum. Always something going on.

welcome welcome welcome
sue

Houston, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks all for the welcomes! I'll be joining the chat soon. I'm not much of a chatter, but I'll do my best. Seems like most are from OH, anyone else form PA????
Rox

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

I do believe you are the first Rox or at least the first in a long time.
Spread the word.
We do have a bunch of lurkers though....... I know of two new ones from the Anderson Tour invits..

Ric

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.