CLOSED: wanted,your 8 oz.yoguart cups

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

I'm in need of 8 oz. yoguart cups for a project.In my area the stores are only selling 6 oz which I can't use.I'll pay the postage if you will save me the cups.Thanks

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

jannich, my sister loves yoquart. Not sure what size she gets but will check with her and if they are 8 oz cups. I'll have her save them for you. Mary

Grayslake, IL(Zone 5a)

All my yogurt is in 6oz. When did they start selling us less yogurt for the same price anyway?! I do have 8oz sour cream containers, they're a little squatter and wider than yogurt cups. Would those work?

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

Thank you Mary,I appreciate it ^_^

grrrlgeek, I started noticing things I buy all the time getting smaller a few months ago.Can of tuna,campbell's soup,bags of sugar and now the yogurt.I have to go to the store tommorow,I'll check out the sour cream and let you know.Thanks!

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

jannich, what about those containers that frosting comes in? Check those out and let me know I have a couple of those. Mary

Silver Spring, MD(Zone 6b)

I just looked a cake frosting can that I had in refrigerator and it measures 3 3/4 inch in height with lid on and weight on that is 15 oz. The lid is blue on the Pillsbury brand but could be cut out around the rim. Might work! More and More containers for WS! Most yogurt brands are coming in 6 oz. size I have noticed. They reduce the sizes but don't lower the prices!

Noblesville, IN(Zone 5a)

I eat a good deal of yogurt. Do ythey have to be straight up and down? The ones I eat most are smaller at the top that the bottom.

Andalusia, AL(Zone 8b)

I have plenty of cups due to generous dave's gardeners.Thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.