Brownstown, IN

Congratulations Elizabeth!!!
That is a pretty one!

Karen

bossier city, LA

Your Bon Bon is very beautiful.
Janice

Hamilton, OH

Thank you very much Karen & Janice, I waited all spring/Summer, then it Bloomed in the GH after I had dug it up

Elizabeth

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Here we go.
Morning everyone.
Dee

Pensacola, FL(Zone 8b)

good morning

(Mike) Batesville, AR

Good morning!

Hope everyone has a great Sunday! :)

Mike

Thumbnail by sibhskylvr
Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Very pretty, Mike. Who is that? hope everyone is having a great day!

Dee

(Mike) Batesville, AR

Dee

That's 'Confusion!' And confused he is! lol!

Mike

'Confusion' - before his color change!

Thumbnail by sibhskylvr
(Mike) Batesville, AR

You can see - he cannot make up his mind what color he wants to be! :)

Mike

Thumbnail by sibhskylvr
(Mike) Batesville, AR

Dee

lol! Sorry - that's not 'Confusion' you asked about. It's 'Wanda Sue!' The two pics after it are 'Confusion!' Now who's confused! rofl!

Mike

'Confusion'

Thumbnail by sibhskylvr
Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Mike, I stay confused most of the time..lol.They are both very pretty brugs! The second pic of Confusion reminds me of a dollup of whipped cream on top of hot chocolate..after it starts to melt and spread out, and the chocoolate colors up the edges...mmm...yummy...just like Confusion..Leave it to me to think of something sweet...LOL
I need to get back outside and plant some more bulbs.I'm so glad that you jumped in and posted some pics. Thank you.I love looking at everyones brug pics.
Dee

bossier city, LA

Mike your brugs are beautiful. I am so happy for you!!!!
Janice

Hamilton, OH

Good afternoon, just checking in before I have to do a lot of work, Mike you have some amazing Brugs, I really enjoy looking at them

Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

Dee
now peach taffy is Blooming in the GH, will post a Pic later on this evening
Elizabeth

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Hi Elizabeth. I'm taking a break from planting bulbs...250 down, 250 to go..lol
Dee

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

can't wait to see it Elizabeth.It sounds beautiful.
Dee

Hamilton, OH

Dee
here are some more plants Blooming, this is Iochroma purple queen
Elizabeth

Thumbnail by plantlover49
Hamilton, OH

This is my GH, the sangs, aren't blooming yet but they are healthy
Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

Here is one more of BonBon Blooming in the GH
Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

Dee
you will get that done yet, next spring it will be Georgeous, it's so exciting, I can't wait to see it all in Bloom, congratulations you're half way there, just as soon as I figure out how to get the Iochroma to root from a clipping I will share with you
Elizabeth

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Bonbon is so pretty Elizabeth! And, they all look so healthy! Isn't it a beautiful day? Love the color of Iochroma purple queen.Neat plant! Bless your little heart, Elizabeth! It so nice of you to offer to share. Thanks..
Dee

Hamilton, OH

Dee
I am putting you a box together, with a bunch of patterns, also a quilt pattern, I will send it out Tuesday, my DD didn't want them even though she sews, I bought her 3 sewing machine's, the one I got her for her Birthday she gave too her DD, that girl is so crafty, she also make jewerly, some has sold on ettsy, next spring I will try to root you & charlene some sangs, they are really neat, I think you need to put them in shade, they can't stand the heat
Elizabeth

Hamilton, OH

Dee
today is a Georgeous day, I got some more leaves up, my figs haven't rippened yet, I don't know what's going on with them, the squirrels left me four out of thirteen, dang squirrels, if they don't ripen by the first of November, I will have to cut it back, I use a garbage can with the bottom cut out of it, then i stuff it full of leaves, I don't think in my zone it would make it without protection
Elizabeth

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Why thank you Elizabeth. I can't wait to get the patterns. I will have plenty of time this winter to sew! Hey, Elizabeth,Did you forget to put the hypertuffa directions in my box, or were you not able to get the copies made? I just remembered it..I am so forgetful..lol
I have 2 sewing machines...One is computerized and does about everything but talk to you..isn't an embroidery machine tho...Anyway, I have only sewn on it a couple times. I use my old Kenmore the most. I used to have three, but broke down and sold one...lol
I didn't know that squirrels ate figs..They must eat everything. We have a persimmon tree in our side yard, and by the time they are done with it, I am lucky to see two or three persimmons a year..Darn tree rats..lol
Dee

Hamilton, OH

Dee
in the box will be the instructions, I didn't forget, I just wanted you & Charlene to have your clippings in case it got cold on us, I will make copies Monday, so everything will be in your Box
Elizabeth

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Oh, I see....duh...Thanks, Elizabeth!..
Dee

Hamilton, OH

Dee
where is Charlene?, usually she's here by now, I hope she is chasing the mules, I hope the rest of the week is just like today, you couldn't ask for a better day, I am amazed yesterday was down right chilly, I finally got done with the laundry
Elizabeth

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

I don't know...I got a bunch of e-mails from her a little while ago. Haven't seen where she has posted anywhere. Maybe she is outside working. I think tomorrow is supposed to be even warmer than today, with a slight chance of rain.I mowed more leaves today. Got one side of the fence loaded up with them. Now I just have to lay them across the back. I wet them down, after I dump them, so they will stay in place and start to break down. I think the rest of the bulb planting is gonna have to wait until the IBprophen kicks in, or maybe even morning...stopped for too long and now my back hurts...doesn't take a lot of bending to get me stiff, anymore..lol..
Dee

This message was edited Oct 25, 2009 4:33 PM

Hamilton, OH

Dee
use that heating pad, it works, I have a bad back also, I use the heating pad & if that doesn't I use cool comfort, that usually woks, or soak in the bathtubfor awhile, I have to get off here in a few minutes, I have to pack up the stuff for direct t.v. I have to send it out tommorrow
Elizabeth

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

k..I'm gonna fix supper too...Talk later
Dee

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Helllooooooo?
Dee

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

Hey!!!!!! Have you all lost something???? About 5'1 1/2'' and weight more than I want to tell.
How the mule's tail did I lose you???Ran off and left me. did You??? Ha!ha! I found you.
Nice pic. Mike and I loved Confusion sosrt of goes with my thinking sometime. It is a beautiful bloom.
Don't you like the way you can't out guess a Brug. It does just what it wants,
Charleen

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Yep, we did.Ya shouldn't oughtta worry us like that, girl.
Dee

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

How's the weather down your way? It was around 70 here and just beautiful!
Dee

Been chilly and damp, but the sun was shinning a little.
Went for a walk in the woods and found some bottles for my bottle tree.
Do you have one yet??? I will get you pic when I top it off
charleen

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

No, I don't have one, but I have been wanting to put one up, for a while now.Gonna have to work on that...I worked and played outside most of the day.It's supposed to nice here most of this week....then downhill from there I think.
Dee

Ladoga, IN(Zone 6a)

Did you see the pic of Elizabeth's Iochroma purple queen? It's so neat.
Dee

Beautiful. Elizabeth always has pretty plants.
Charleen

Hamilton, OH

O.K. girls I am back on, had some work I had to get done, Charlene look at my Pic's I have the sangs in there so you can see what the leaves look like, over the winter I will try to get you some seeds, a friend of mine sent me that one & the cross rosa lilla X wildfire, I can't wait to see them bloom, I started to clean out the GH, if it's going to get bad, I don't want to be caught off guard, I don't want to heat the GH till the Spring, then I will heat it about 2 weeks, from the first of April
Elizabeth

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.