International Day of Climate Action

Southwest, VA(Zone 6a)

I hope I'm not repeating info here, but this came in my email this morning, I checked out 350.org and was excited to see activities planned near my town. I thought others might want a look, too.

Except from LocalHarvest Newsletter (localharvest.org), Oct 22, 09, by Erin Barnett Director LocalHarvest:

"... As you have probably heard, this coming Saturday, October 24, people from nearly 170 countries are putting together over 4,000 events for the International Day of Climate Action. It is activism on an extraordinary scale, designed to send an unequivocal message to the United Nations Climate Change meeting in December. If you haven't yet visited the 350.org website, do. You will find events happening near you and see photos and descriptions of events already happening worldwide. Some are wildly creative, and many are surprisingly moving..."

This thread has 12 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!