Help for Neck Pain & Headaches

Loudonville , OH(Zone 5b)

I have had several severe whiplashes from auto accidents over the past years. As a result I had frequent bad headaches from my neck pain when I woke up in the morning. Over the past 30 years I invested large amounts of money trying to find a pillow that would help my neck, to no avail. Finally I ran across the Mediflow water pillow. It is a balloon of water surrounded by a fiber pillow. You put in however much water you need to achieve the size you require. I currently have about 8 quarts in mine. It has cured my neck pain and headaches. Just thought I would send this info out in case it might help someone. I got mine from Amazon. Read the reviews. I have given several of these as gifts to friends who also had neck problems and they swear by it.
I figure we all need all the help we can get.

Ozone, AR(Zone 6a)

Thanks slvrwilo,
Welcome, See you're a very busy woman,and have been here awhile. Do you use warm or cold water or does it matter?
Vickie

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

How much does it cost? I might get one for my husband.

Loudonville , OH(Zone 5b)

I just checked on Amazon and they are about $37-39.00. You put the water in and just leave it. I used distilled water and started out with 4 quarts and kept adding every week or so until I got it where I thought it was right for me. That was 2 years ago and I have never changed the water since that time. It comes with it's own funnel and pillow cover.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Cool - I'll check with DH whether his pain is more neck or more back, but it sounds like it's worth a try - thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.