narooma nsw aus, Australia

Now in middle of flower season

Thumbnail by panarooma
Magnetic Island, Australia(Zone 11)

Absolutely STUNNING

Wonderful!

Barnesville (Charle, GA(Zone 8b)

That is Beautiful.
i know, i'm trepassing but that is a lovely bloom.
Charleen

barmera, Australia

Your not trespassing Charleen in fact while you're here come and oversee the repotting of that Euphorbia. I need someone to help me lift it anyway. Colleen

hi ridesredmule ...this is an International site and we love our friends from all corners of the globe.Please don't be shy ...step right in. I bet panarooma is very happy that you and others are looking at that beautiful picture.

Oh, Good. You all know I love to look and talk. I love keeping company
with folks.. It is a beautiful bloom, isn't it. Has a bloom similiar to
those Sundews with the sticky things. Love the delicate color. Thanks

HI EVERYONE Thanks for interest will endeavour to send photos of AUG--DEC blooms soon. Here is a native orchid comes out in the fields here every DECEMBER [Dipodium puctatum] have a great 2010 everyone TERRY

Thumbnail by panarooma
Clifton Springs, Australia

Hi panarooma, I am already a Protea fan, now I am a Dipodium puctatum fan.
Dianne

Terry, that bloom is just beautiful and they grow out in fields???
Hope your New year is Fantastic as your blooms are.
Charleen

HI ALL Owing to the interest in a local native ORCHID [dipodium puctatum] i have included further photos of same my farm is in a very severe drought at present so hope i can keep sending updates ALL THE BEST PRAY FOR RAIN TERRY

Thumbnail by panarooma

Terry, I wish you all the rain you need.
It must be very difficult for you....
but keep in touch.
Dianne

HI ALL Thanks for your rain dances you can stop now 688mm is enough gone from drought to flood thats life on the farm cheers TERRY

Thumbnail by panarooma

Get a boat, so you can float out of there.....
Charleen

rosetta TASMANIA, Australia

hey terry,come live in tas,last winter we had 5 months of rain..after about 2 weeks,the shine polished off..glad you are happy,go and do a duck-dive in it,anthony

Magnetic Island, Australia(Zone 11)

Terry you can borrow the argo....but only for a while.........we had 120mm last night and god only knows what we are getting tonight,it's pouring............

This message was edited Feb 27, 2010 8:05 AM

Thumbnail by MyaC

HI ALL Have had a bad time since the flood [FEB] have had no time to look in this site have had many plants with too wet feet,a bad thing for PROTEAS. After the flood had cyclonic winds ripped through and with the plants in soft soil and most over a metre high you can imagine how many blew over when winds reached over 60k.Thats farming they tell me come on spring i say attached image of new replacement varieties POSSUM MAGIC planting next month CHEERS TO ALL TERRY

Thumbnail by panarooma

Hi Terry, we have missed your pics.....Sorry that you have had such a lousy time...... as you say...Come on Spring.
I have Possum Magic....It and Little Prince are beauties...I have Cream Mink too, but find that a bit slow..
The Protea farm near where I live has sold up.....the land is worth too much.....but there is still another not too far away.
Good luck with your replanting.
Dianne.

HI ALL Spring has srung again here is a few of the latest blooms NOV 2010 this one is known as RED ROCKETS [Leucospermum]

Thumbnail by panarooma

Beautiful....

Brisbane, Australia

I love it! I don't think I've seen these around. What sort of climate do they grow in?

Karen

hi all back again will try to post more photos soon crook weather this Autum/Winter lots of early frosts lost all my MANDAVILIA cheers all

Hi Terry nice to see you back again...how are those lovely Dipodiums...so sorry that you lost the Mandevillas....

that's a lovely thing Terry.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.