CLOSED: Morning Glory seeds 'Pink Shibouri'

North of Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Karen (DG Gardener2005) has given me a bunch of open pollinated JMG 'Ukigumo' mixed seeds. I have about 10 bags of 12+ seeds. You may send SAE and I will provide the bubble wrap. Please Dmail me if you would like some. When you dmail me, put the name of seeds you want in the dmail HEADER so it will be easier for me to track.
Here is what your plant may look like: http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/93852/

*** PLEASE READ and FOLLOW mailing instructions. Failure to do so will delay shipping of seeds ***
1. dmail me with the name of the seeds in the heading, for my mailing address.
2. I will provide the bubble wrap. Send a self-addressed envelope (SAE) enclosed with 61¢ (or 2 First Class) in LOOSE U.S. postage stamps. Please do not affix the postage to your return envelope. Mark the lower left corner on the outside of your enclosed return envelope with the words: pink shirobi mgs and your DG name. This will help me keep up with incoming of mail and outgoing of seeds.

1. imzadi
2. sgtdraven
3. maxine
4. FruitOfTheVine
5. bubba1
6. zztopsoil
7. huneybunch_2000
8. mollymistsmith
9. meadowyck
10. wantabeGardener

This message was edited Oct 16, 2009 12:50 AM

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

I would like some of your "Pink Shibouri" morning glory seeds if they are still available?

Thanks, Maxine

forgot to add, will send SASE when I return from vacation. Right now I am in N.M. visiting our oldest daughter.

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

I'd love to try these too. Thanks again.

Valdosta, GA(Zone 8b)

Lili,

I have mailed the SASBE today. I came down with the nastiest flu ever and have been in and out of hospital. If you have already given all the seeds away I will understand. Be on the look out for the envy because I am sending you Dahlia Decorative Giants Mix, Dahlia 'Fireworks', and Purple Tatula Datura seeds. Thanks again.

Tami:)

Blue Ridge Mtns, VA(Zone 7a)

Thank you for your generosity!

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.