ORVG COFFEE HOUSE # 163 Frost soon?

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

We've come from here.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1040836/

This weekend should see many of us getting our first frost.
Hope you are ready!

Ric

Thumbnail by henryr10
New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

NOOOOOOOOOOO...never ready for frost.!! LOL ..had to be first!!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

LOL!
You're always first!

Ric

im ready for frost i have garlic to plant ! ok i m selfish . LOL
Nice Job on the GH Ric. I love going into my GH in winter and getting warm. I was looking at platics the other day .
Hope T gets paid in china soon. Things arn't going to well over there , he finaly got his visa back and is still waiting on starting work and pay. Things are tight around here , not just my waist line either LOL
well kids are off school since they are both still sick. Coughing and fevers. They will be home all week.
Hey Ric i got my first Blue Ray movie Monsters Vs Aliens Its a Pixar movie LOL wow "swwwweeet "
GW take care of them knee's . Glad you had fun at the scrapbook party. I m getting rid of most of my stuff. I just don't do it anymore and cant keep up wiht al the new stuff. I think i will put an add on CRaigs list and say " take it all for $$ "
well off to call T on skype
have a great day

Brownstown, IN(Zone 5b)

Love that bigggg rock.. I have serious rock envy here. We have absolutely no rocks in our soil. We have one large rock which we found on our property way behind our house and hauled up several years ago. Where did it come from? My husband was going to give it away and I said no way I want that rock. This was before I became a gardener. Some people have speculated that it is part of a meteor or something that burned off. I always say there are probably prehistoric folks buried there if it anyone when it landed.

Lou I need to get up there and check out your back yard. Wish I had made it this summer. Where did the summer go? I miss it already.

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

Well, it is raining here this morning, and I am undecided about getting out in it to go grocery shopping. WL say that it will clear off this afternoon, so there is always waiting to go till then.

Sue, maybe the question has been asked and answered, but I was wondering what line of work is your DH in? Isn't there comparable jobs in that field here? Just wondering, seems like the problems he encounters there with visa etc, could be eliminated if he worked here.

Well, need to do somthing rather than sit her. BBL

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

The people who have gorgeous rocks like that, don't really appreciate what they have. A lot of the ones that Bertie got this year a guy was digging holes in his field and burying them!!! BURYING THEM!!! OMG!

Boy did I get a sweet deal last night!!! Bill had pointed out an ad on Craigs list for 5 koi that were looking for a new home. He just had a 400 gal. pond and they were too big to overwinter there. He said he had 3 smaller ones (about 10 inch) and 2 BIG ones. Well, I took the number down and called after exercise class. He had already had a call on them, but said if they didn't call him back as they said, he'd call me. It was right here in Franklin, too. So about 6:30 I got a call from him and he said the people were there to get the koi, but they didn't want the big ones. I had already told him I had a 4800 gal pond, so I think he really wanted them to come home with me.

When I got there, the two big ones were in a big tote and the people had the others and 5 goldfish in a cooler. They were just paying for them when I got there. Well....I had assumed by the way his ad read that they were going to be free. It said, looking to rehome 5 large koi. It didn't have a $$ amount, so I thought it was going to be a sweet deal. The people were giving him $30. for the fish. I was sad, and glad that I hadn't driven further. Wishing I had asked if he was charging before going over there. He said are you interested in the big ones? I said, well, depends..how much? He said I can let you have both of them for $30. I said...well, that will be a problem since I've been out of work since January. He looked at me a sec and said, we'll work something out. So the other people left, and he said, since they're going to be going to such a nice home, I'll let you have them for free. Woohee! He said do you have a way to get them home? I said, well, if you'll help me put the tote in my trunk, I could bring the tote back to you after I put them in the pond. He said or I could bring them...I said, oh if you'd like to see where they're going to be living that would be awesome! So he said he and his wife would deliver them shortly. I was thrilled. I hadn't been home for 5 minutes when they came down the drive, but it was his daughter with him, not his wife. He fell in love with the pond and was so happy to give them to me. He gave me almost a whole container of koi color food, too. The one is bigger than any of my fish, even Brutus. He is black and orange. He's as big as Berties' big one. His name is Big. :o) The other one is white, with an orange spot on his side and brown along his spine. He's maybe a little bigger than Brutus, but about the same size. His name is Rob. I guess they were named after some show on M tv. He said I could rename them, but I said, nope, that will be their names. He said the white one is really friendly and will come and nibble your finger. So I see some hand feeding in my future. His wife had had a bad day at work and I told him to bring her back anytime to see where they'll be living. As soon as it stops raining, I'll try to get a picture of them, although I just netted the pond. With the rain coming, I didn't want it to get all gooey with leaves. Not sure how good the pix will be because of the net.

Bonnie, sounds like a fun day at Belterra. I haven't been to any boats in years. Haven't even been to Vegas for a couple of years. You didn't say if you were a big winner, so I'm guessing that you had a good time without bringing home a gold mine!

Greenhouse looks awesome Ric. Good job R&R! Looks like the weather isn't going to be cooperating this morning for getting plants in, unless you're having something different than we are!

Looks like Sue and I will be postponing our Girls day out. With the twins sick, she needs to give her attention to them. That's okay, cause I'll find something to get in to!

Good to see you Lou and Indynanny.

Marcy, good job on the bulbs...aren't you glad THAT's finished before the rain?!

Have a great day all!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

What's bad is Bertie has piles and piles of rocks up there just waiting to be used.
Lucky we don't have a truck....lol!

Bonnie Sue's husband develops Golf Courses.
If golf is as big in China as it is in Japan..... there are hundreds waiting to be built.

Funny story..
When Toyota opened it plant down in Hebron there were literally hundreds of Japanese Exec's vying for the jobs.
Wasn't the prestige, salary or anything like that. It was Golf!
Greens fees in Japan range from 150 bucks during the week to 400 on weekends.
The waiting list is weeks long.
And they have a very short golfing season.
Here in Cincy they range from 25-50 dollars and there is about a 10 month season.
Usually no wait during the week..........
One guy we met played every day for 3 months.

Rain just started about 8 AM.
Spitting now.
Hope to get a few plants in.
We will be moving the upstair's AC units... which we haven't used in 2 years... out for storage in the GH.
Then I'll start work on finishing the racks.
Could well be a freeze, probably frost by week's end.

Ric

Franklin, OH

Thanks for loving my rock. I really was bad about my husband getting it for fear of him getting hurt moving it. I am so proud of him using his skills to load that rock. He took it to have it weighed and estimating with truck and trailer weighing 13,000 lbs. it probably weighs 7,000 lbs.Rick we were so glad to get it unloaded that any way it fell would have been fine. No backhoe to move it you decide real fast where it will look good. I think he is through with rocks for a while.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

GREAT Deal Joyce!
Sounds like he was happy they got a good home.
Sorry to hear you had to cancel the Day Trip.

Ric

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Bertie I was teasing.
That's a GREAT looking rock!
Delivered down here that would have run at least 500 bucks!
And that's just plopped off the truck.
Tell Herb and the boys they did Good!
Maybe we'll go Geode hunting come Spring....

Ric

Funny thing is about china , yes there is alot of golf course waiting to be built but ! ..... they are so different in the way they do things. Americans usually line up all ducks in a row. Chinese don't. they go one thing at a time. then it takes them forever to make a decision . can be very aggrevating. Just culture differences nothing more than that. Once you learn how to deal with it and learn how things are done , its easier He is not a guy who likes to sit around .
Getting equipment is hard too. Land issues are a hassle to deal with . So on. No one says you have to be paid on a date and/or when. You really have to fight to get paid on time. Lets just hope this job goes through . lots of ego's to jump hoops around with americans and the chinese . Cultures are so different. The male ego is looked at different in the chinese and american cultures, i hope to look back and laugh at this one day ...... just not laughing right now :(

Waddy, KY

Well, I did it to myself on Saturday evening. DD and I were in the great Wally World and they had all their bulbs marked down to $1 a bag. I've got plenty of daffodils already but now I'm going to be heavy in blue hycinths. I love the smell of those things! That and Darwin tulips and Dutch iris. I was a bad, bad girl. It ended up being one of those BIG bags full. Of course now they're sitting on my front porch and it's raining buckets...

I got some of my daylilies in the ground last night. I sure wish I'd gotten the rest of them planted but it got dark too soon. I really just mudded them in with a spading fork because you sure couldn't dig any holes with a shovel. I know it's late for the daylilies but I kept putting it off before it rained because the ground was so hard and now it just keeps raining. Is this indicitative of the winter?

4 wheeler broke down yesterday and now they're feeding cows with the skid loader. What a mess. Mud everywhere and tearing up the fields something awful. It's going to be 3-4 weeks before it can be fixed. DH conveniently has located another 4 wheeler to buy. Funny how that happens. I just keep making money and he just keeps spending it!!!!

We've got some major rocks around here but they're mostly flat and wide. We popped one out of the ground while digging waterline two years ago that was a foot thick, 13 ft. long and 8 ft. wide. It looked like some pagan sacrifice table! And it's still sitting back in the field....

Janet

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

OOOOOHHHHH Janet! You should make a table out of that for sure!!!! It would look great by my pond! Couple of saw-horses and voila! Instant table!

Thumbnail by joycet
New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Ooooh..Janet...I'm glad I wasn't at your wallyworld!!! I can't seem to stop myself from buying those bulbs when on sale! I keep thinking how pretty they are..how good they smell..how perennial they are...how they multiply...etc!! And how much money I am saving!!
Sorry about your 4 wheeler! Yes..isn't it amazing how DH's always have something waiting in the background????? To buy that is.
Hi Indynanny! Good to see you again.
Joyce...WTG on the fish!!! What a deal! LOL on the farmers burying their rocks! Up here...they just pile them in a corner of the field! When we lived on the farm, I got my neighbor to bring me this huge rock and place it in my yard. When we moved, he came and took it back...decided he/his wife liked it too! (We lived on a long lane, and their house was the second one back..NEVER again!!)
Anyway...I gathered some leaves yesterday...pretty ones...and now that the housework is done, I am going to go iron them between waxed paper...to use on my Thanksgiving table for decoration. First..I am sitting and resting though...lol.
Bonnie...did you go to the grocery today???
Sue...how are the kids this afternoon? Any better??????
Your DH could drag that BIG rock up here Janet!! LOL.

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Dang it Joyce!! How did you beat me?????

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Me first, Marcia! You can come and sit at it though....come to think of it, I'd come and get it, she wouldn't have to deliver!!!!

How do you iron leaves with wax paper? Put anything between the iron and the paper?

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Great minds..... ^_^

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

LOL!
On the leaves...yep. Just put them between two pcs of waxed paper and press with a warm iron...not too hot. Then be sure to run your iron over some kind of material...like a dish towel...to remove most of the wax. It will also make your iron glide better!
It preserves the leaves for a while!

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

Well, neat. I'm going to go on a leaf hunt as soon as the weather cooperates!

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Oh Joyce...I did mine this afternoon...and wanted to tell you..be sure to peel them off pretty quickly. Also...I found you can reuse the waxed paper several times. I also picked some green leaves of things...but not sure how they will do? They still seem a bit moist...even after waxing them. So I will lay them out to dry and see how they do.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Well I ended up putting some temporary plastic doors on the GH.
Decided to see if I can generate any heat up there while it's cloudy.
Outside temp was 46° inside just under 50°.

We had a little rain this morning but I was able to work outside all day.
Got all the plants but the Brugs in from the driveway beds.
(the formerly Marcy Brugs have dozens of buds so I didn't want to move them yet)
This includes repotting all the EE's into lighter and much smaller pots.
One of the 'Black Magic' EE's is definitely BM Runner.
I found 3' long runners everywhere.
Also found out two of the water plants I had been wintering indoors are hardy in the pond.
As they are 6' tall that's a good thing!

Marcy all the rest of your brood are indoors now.
Most on the roof!
Our tree yuccas are now about 7' above the pot!
Good thing the Porch GH has a 9' ceiling.

About 1/3 of the back and side yard plants are inside now too.

Tommorow I'll keep dragging and repotting.
We hope to get the water feature moved indoors on Friday.
We 'may' be near freezing Sunday morning.
After they are all inside I'll start the major pruning.

Usually we are scrambling to get everything in... not this year!

Robyn spent the day giving me the occasional hand and straightening up the Sewing Room.
4 months of tools and debris scattered everywhere...LOL!

Once we get all the plants in we'll start the shed.
That should only be about a week or so task.
Then we can move all the tools out there.... FINALLY!
Ric

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Sounds like you're getting there Ric!
I potted up some coleus cuttings that were rooted today. Every year I try to save coleus...and every year..they die...lol. But I keep on trying. I will try them in a different window this year..south. It may be too hot for them though. The only east windows I have are on my front porch or back porch...and that seems to be too cold in the dead of winter.
We shall see!
The guy is coming tomorrow night to give us an estimate on redoing our bathroom. That should be fun...lol. I know it will be expensive...but it really needs to be done, as it is really really old. It needs new fixtures...new walls...and will probably need a new floor by the time they are done. We want to put in a shower stall with seat instead of another tub.
Not sure what we can really do in there, because of a dropped ceiling, and furnace pipes running above it...but I'm sure Terry will be able to tell us. He has done work for us before, so we know his capabilities and honesty. Only thing is..I just hate to be torn up!!!
Hope he can do it all quickly.

Wow, the rain must have kept everybody indoors and chatting here. Took me awhile just to read.

Bertie, again, I say, serious rock envy here. We only have the flat limestone, and they are pretty boring.

Janet, I intentionally stay away from Walmart and Lowes at this time of year. I have plenty of bulbs planted, and don't need any more. Tell your DH if he finds another 4 wheeler for sale, he is looking for a good used one. Now get this, it's primary duty will be to take food to his minnow pond, and then in fishing weather to go put a trap out to catch them. The minnow pond is about 1/4 of a mile back our property, and he doesn't want to drive his truck back there and get it all dirty!! You really should do what Joyce said, make that big rock a bench in your yard. Good that you got those daylilies in the ground. Even if they were not properly planted, the roots are touching soil, so should be good enough.

Sue, yes, now I remember what your DH does. I imagine that the cultures do clash from time to time. Is he used to eating Chinese food? or are there places he can get some good American food?

Joyce what a good deal on the fish. Do you have to bring them inside for the winter, or do they do okay outside in the pond?

Ric, you and Robin are sure working hard. The GH finished and now you are starting on a shed for the tools? When can you be at my house to work? I feed good, and will throw in any plants you want, and maybe even a little pay.

Marcy, I too take coleus cuttings every year, and they all die about mid winter. Wish somebody could tell me how to do it properly. Now IF I HAD A GREENHOUSE, maybe it would be lots easier!! The only things that I will bring in is a giant hanging basket of Wandering Jew, the coleus cuttings, some cala lilies, oxalys and that it it. I honestly don't have room to bring in much else. I did go out and gather seeds from many things. Thanks for the tip of doing the leaves. How long do they last? May do some for our Thanksgiving here and at church.

Several years ago, I planted some morning glory to climb along a fence, and they have taken over everything. Tell me HOW do you get rid of them? They are pretty, but they invaded a small garden DH has just behind the house, and loved the cages the tomatoes were growing in. When you look outside it is just covered in MG vines.

I waited awhile this morning, and the rain didn't seem to be letting up, so I went to the grocery, ran errands, and pitter pattered around in the rain from about 10:30 till about 3:00. I HATE the new walmart design, and they are not carrying many items that they used to have. I wanted a white table cloth, and not a one to be found. Some short curtians for church, and nothing shorter than 64 inches, I need 32. I bought a flat sheet and will be making the curtians from that. Yep, they don't have a fabric department anymore. I needed some 20 Mule Team Borax, none to be found. Some very cheap throw rugs for the fellowship hall at church, cheapest was about 14, so I went to a carpet store and bought samples for door mats, at $1.00 each. May just have to change my shopping habits from Shelbyville to Louisville and find a Costco, surely would have a better selection.

~~~ to any I didn't mention, not intentional.

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Bonnie..not sure how long the leaves will last? If handled carefully, probably a while though.
And I totally agree about the walmart! I hated the changes! Can't find anything..plus all the prices went up! Mine does have the borax though. I use that all the time. Now..if they just don't eliminate it!! Seems every week...they get rid of something else I use!
Well...I am off to bed here...can't keep my eyes open any longer! NIght all!!

Marcy, that was just a short list of things that I can no longer find there. There was a brand of paper towel I used and loved, and they don't carry it anymore. I don't buy many groceries there, but the fish fry coating that I used to get there, they no longer carry. Wahhhh, I want the old Walmart back!!

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

The Walmart in Alexandria, KY still has a fabric dept.
The one in Milford, OH never did......
But A,KY doesn't have 1/2 the variety of groceries.
Love the 8 pound bags of Oreida Fries at Milford!

Does Target or Meijers have fabric? Never looked.
Joann's is outrageous!
Robyn's sister works there so she gets us a discount.

We need the shed to get Robyn her
Sewing Room....

good morning
our walmart here in Urbana still has fabric . We have alot of mennonite folks. Maybe that is a reason ?? i have no idea. Yeah Joannes is an expensive place for everthing.
Ric is Robyn a really good sewer ?? what does she sew ?
BOnnie i know the pain of when they don't carry a brand anymore. I m good at changing brands either. I have to go to 3 different stores to get the brands i need. Two Krogers and one walmart. So i just stock up on the things.
Funny out west all wallys are the same , here and i don't know about other states ? but they are all different ? and then they change it around every week so i can't find anything ? !
well toda was Cookies and i date today to go to JJ's :( poor Austin is coughing so bad he is exhausted ! just from coughing. Calling dr today to get some meds so he can relief the coughing
i hope.
off to dry hair and stare at the walls

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

Robyn is a GREAT Sewer.
In fact had we not moved to Cincy my Father, the Tailor, was going to train her to do Alterations professionally.
Hate that that didn't happen.
He was one of the best in Dayton. Rikes for 26 years, Chess King for a few, Sears til retirement and ALL of Concord City's work as a home business for 20 years.
For years Robyn made the Pizza Bags for Snappy Tomato.
The 'Next Register' caps at KFC, ALL their vinyl aprons, etc.....
On the bags she took one apart, made patterns, tweaked the design and was off and running.
You saw one of her bags at the RU.
She saw the rain gear that UPS uses.
Borrowed a coat from our driver.
And made me one.
It's killer.
Breathes, the hood goes over the bill on my cap, and rolls up to the size of a French Rolling Pin.
I was in it all day yesterday.

Drizzly here... off to KY!
Ric

things are not going good in china
contract still not signed and they want to change it again. Just !@#$$$%$$### BS IMHO. he may just call it and leave.
*sigh*

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Ric, calling Robyn a "sewer" just sounds wrong! LOL How about seamstress?

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

LOL!
Yeah it's like calling someone a Pianist

How about Seamsperson or Seamster (Civil Service)

Franklin, OH(Zone 6a)

LOL!!!! Love it!

Hey, it turned out to be another rainy dreary day here. I stayed inside and did laundry and shuffled some papers. The temps are falling, and it is really chilly feeling here. DH said he heard a weather report for over the weekend. in Pittsburg for a football game they are expecting up to 12 inches of snow. Sure hope they keep it up north-east.

I have an eye dr appointment tomorrow, this is to check my vision for a change in lenses. Nothing to do with the macular. I have an extra pair of frames, and will take them to have lenses put in. The frames are what cost and arm and a leg. Although I did see some the other day that I want, but not willing to shell out $300 bucks for them.

So what did everybody here do?

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

I dug most of the EE's out of their 'Big Boy' pots and either repotted in smaller lighter ones or got them ready to dormant store.
Took a bunch of the annuals and combined them into single pots.
Brought in about all the 4-6" annual and tenders pots...
Robyn got the Sewing Room ready for the Brugs and Begonias and such.
We're using a rack in the window seat and one in front of it.
This will be plants that need a bit more care.
The GH's are for the bulk storage, low maintenance type plants, EE's, Cactus, Geraniums, water plants.

I also started putting the hardy water plants in the pond.
We're looking for an ice melter to keep a hole open in the pond this winter.
Though last winter that about wasn't an issue.
W/ this many fish..... lol!

Never saw a drop of rain today.
Just 46° (Wind Chill 41°)
It's actually currently 47° and calm now.

We decided to just frame the shed and cover it w/ plastic for the winter.
We can move the tools in safely and if there's any extra room throw some plants in.

Off to the HT.
My back and shoulders need it! LOL!
Ric

New Madison, OH(Zone 5a)

Hey everyone. Not much here. Made a big pot of chicken veggie soup for supper, and some cornbread muffins. The guy came to inspect the bathroom...and most of the broth on my soup boiled away...lol. Oh well..now it is concentrated...so all I have to do is add water...lol. It was good.
Muffins got cold though. No biggie.
He said he would have an estimate for us in about a week. I'm scared...lol!!!
I want him to do ceiling, walls, fixtures...floor. Not looking forward to the mess for sure!!
He said he could have the shower in...in one day..so that's good. We do have another half bath. Can't make up my mind whether to go with shower doors or not? Any pros or cons on that???? I've never had them.
Dave is letting me decide.
Think I will have to put tarps down for them to track in and out. He already warned me about the mess. I knew it would be though.
Well..tomorrow I will go to the grocery. Thinking I will hit Krogers instead of Wally. Getting tired of them not having what I need. OMGosh..think they will live without me?????? LOL!
Ok...I'm off to bed here. Have a good night all.

Marcy, don't want you to choose based on what I have to say about the doors to the shower. We had them in the other house, and as much as I cleaned, could never keep up with the calcium that accumulated on them. We have extremely hard water here, and I don't think there is a cleaning product made that will clean all of the gunk that collects.And then there was the tracks that they sit in. Bought all kinds of little brushes and never could feel that they were properly cleaned. I for one would never have them again. Just think, plastic shower curtains, need to hit the washing machine frequently, and when they are worn out, replacements aren't that expensive. The doors do look pretty, and hide the bare tub, or shower enclosure, but what a pita to clean. Please take note that I am not a fastideous house cleaner to begin with, maybe I didn't tackle them often enough!! Someone told me that a new tub or shower should get an application of wax, like paste wax before ever being used, supposedly that will keep any deposits from sticking to them.

That's my two cents worth, and probably not worth that much!!

BOnnie did you ever try Bartenders Secret ? that is a good one to try for that .
good morning
not much here
kids are feeling better .
When we get our new tub i want them walk in type wiht the little door. I like shower doors my personal opinion. I hate shower curtains. They do have there pro's and con's on each.
well don't know what trouble i will get into ?
to cold and rainy to do anything :(

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6b)

45° (Wind Chill 41°) and Cloudy.

Off to get more plants inside.
Freeze Monday morning.
We're in much better shape than the last few years.
Even w/ the influx of plants we wintered at work last year it appears we'll have room.

I'm hoping to have a bunch of EE's for sale come Spring.
Looks promising so far...
Also hope to have the Birdhouse/Yard Art Project well under way.
A Friend does them but she charges sometimes Hundreds of Dollars/unit.
But she's nationally known in the craft.
We'll downscale and...

Ric

Waddy, KY

I've got the shower doors in a track right now. Bonnie's right about the cleaning part. We've got the hard water too. It always seems to have a whitish film on the glass no matter what you clean with. Marcy I bet you're excited on having the bathroom redone. You're right though. It's gonna cost!

We haven't decided what we're going to do with the other house. We haven't gotten that far. We do have a step in shower enclosure with seats at each end but we've made no decisions as to if there'll be a door or shower curtain.

A market friend decided he was through with his tomatoes and he gave me his plants for the green tomatoes. Last night picked 8 crates and hopefully I'll get back there tonight and pick some more. I'll be making green tomato relish, chutney and pickles. I was thrilled to get them since the calves took care of mine. Weather looks like I'd better get them ASAP cause we're looking at a frost.

Got to make 4 pies tonight for some ladies at market. They aren't that hard, it's just getting in the frame of mind. I guess I'd better make some extra crust cause the kids have been howling for a chocolate chess every time I make one for somebody else.

Y'all try to stay dry today. It's gloomy here and it looks like January outside. I suspect soon it's going to feel that way too.

Janet

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.