Greetings to all of you..!!!! :)

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

It take us seniors a while to get to know a site..This is
wonderful...Seems like all are happy here. Looking forward
to some great fun...learning, and etc. We live on a lake called Lake LeAnn...it is 15 miles south of Jackson. About
8 miles west of Michigan Int.Speedway...(Car racing)...We love it here...Retired, and doing what we want...Love to garden..We do have too much shade, but we are working on everything looking nice. Miss Veg. gardening. what we have we grow in tubs, Can't do a whole lot, but we manage.

Hope to meet lots of you soon....Sounds like a good place to be.......Thanks Dave, you are doing a great job....

WantabeGardener---plus my BH---hehehhe!!!!! Wave~~~~!

boonies, MT

Hi ya want to be a gardener,,
LOL,,I wanna be a gardener when I grow up too,,LOL,,nah really you sound like you vege garden alot like my sister who grows her veges in buckets in little red wagons so she can move them around to catch the sun,,LOL,,hope you enjoy it here

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks Serenity........Wish we could put the pots in a little red wagon...They would just keep rolling down the hill.....Good idea though...hehehe.....!

Mason, MI

Hi WantabeGardener,
I'm just a "stone's throw" from you...
north of Jackson, in Mason, MI.
You've found the best gardening site ever!
The folks here are wonderful.
Welcome from fellow Michigander, Oscarsdotter :-)

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

Another Michigander-yahoooo! Welcome to our garden home on the net! Im north of you and on the bayside. The lake gives us a zone 6-but the lake affect snow-yuck!
Im really glad you found us here(like we'd be anywhere else)
and join right in!
WELCOME,
dori

Murfreesboro, TN(Zone 7a)

Welcome, WantabeGardener! Glad to have you here!!!!!

Topeka, KS(Zone 5b)

Hi!
We have to grow our vegies in tubs on a 2nd story deck or else the critters will eat more than we do!

No one can have "too much" shade -- I never seem to have enough.

Welcome to DG!

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Here's a welcome from KY ! You'll love it here.Stay awhile and read the threads and get to know us!

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Thanks for the welcome all of you.....I feel right at home
already......Got to go play in the dirt.......See yeh~~~

Milford, CT(Zone 6a)

I grow some of my veggies in a rusty old wheelbarrow that I found by the side of the road in a trash heap. It works great and looks really charming! Welcome aboard WBG!

Wyandotte, MI(Zone 5a)

hi mom! arent you proud of me...

Welcome from the Sunflower State' Glad ya found us and see ya 'round the garden' Sis'

Shangshui, Henan, China(Zone 7b)

Hi Mom a small world,isn't it? a little bird told me
Wantabegardener is you.so come here to have a greeting:
Happy gardening!

Jerome, MI(Zone 5b)

Gee, Isn't it nice to have a daughter and a son on with me.
We all love to do the same things.....hehehe..One in Michigan and one in China...Now figure that one out all of
you great gardeners....hehehe.....

Wantabe......!!! ":+)=

Toadsuck, TX(Zone 7a)

Welcome Wannabe from the Lone Star State!

"eyes"

Nashville, TN

Welcome from the volunteer state "Tennessee". You'll find
the most wonderful people here!
Daisydo

High Desert, CA(Zone 8a)

Yo!!! WantabeGardener ... don't be surprise about having children here. i have tons of cyber children too. when i was in school a few years ago, i was tutoring and most of the students adopted me to be their mother too. not to mention all the college friends, and personal friends of my son. it is just too bad, they are not our biological children. Ouch... can u just imagine giving birth to all of them ;o)? no matter what, i love them all just the same equally like my very own kids.

welcome to DG :)! i just found this site tonight rather this morning... ma vie

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Welcome to DG from your new friend from Cajun Lousiana!

Crossville, TN

Hi Wantabegardener....may I call you Wanta? I just found this thread too...Welcome from ARIZONA....so far I haven't found anyone else (except MY DD..weedwalker...and she joined just to keep tabs on ME!) Sometimes we "seniors" have to lead the way...our kids are mostly surprised that we take to "computering" like a duck takes to water! Well, until the "tech" part comes in! Jo

Newnan, GA(Zone 8a)

just getting caught up on the welcomes, so sorry. Glad to have you here, and it's nice to see you in the forums.

Longview, TX

Welcome Wannabe....you will love it here. I learn something everyday reading these posts.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.