CLOSED: FREE Seeds I'll Even Pay the Postage!

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

In honor of Halloween, I'll donate several packs of seeds to the first member who posts here AND joined or subscribed to Daves Garden on any October 31. I'll even pay the postage to send them to you. If you don't want the seeds, you can request that I send them to someone of your choosing (doesn't have to be a DG member). This offer is only available to US residents.

The seeds you'll get are:

Amaranthus Cruentus (One plant gave me about 10 ZILLION seeds so you'll get plenty)
Amaranthus Celosia Plumosa (Plumes and Combs) - Fuscia
Hibiscus Texas Star - Red
Datura - Moonflower Bush (Pictured Below)
Four Oclocks - Custard and Cream (Yellow and White striped)
Four Oclocks - Fuscia
Hollyhocks - Black Watchman
Gateway Joe Pye Weed
Black Moudry Fountain Grass
Vitex - Chaste Tree - Pale Pink, almost White

If you joined DG or subscribed to DG on Halloween of any year (must say so on your Member Page), be the first to post here. (If you subscribed on Halloween, your expiration date would be Halloween on your Member Page.) Then Dmail your address or address of whomever you wish me to send them to. I'll put the seeds in the mail to you or whoever the next time I go to the P.O.

NancyAnn

This message was edited Oct 16, 2009 5:50 PM

Thumbnail by ButterflyChaser
Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Awesome selection...i wish i was a newbie.

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

You don't have to be a newbie to win these seeds. You just have to have joined or subscribed on Oct 31 of any year. Anybody?

If no one responds by Oct 15 by midnight (my time), I'll take the first member who posts here and joined on a Friday the 13th--any of these dates below:

2-13-09
3-13-09
6-13-08
4-13-07
7-13-07
1-13-06
10-13-06
5-13-05

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

Jan 13th is my Bday..... does that count?? *wink**

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Well, it just might! If no one shows up to claim the seeds in a couple of days, I'll declare you the winner. 13 is my lucky number and my older brother's birthday is also Jan 13. In two years, your bday will fall on Fri the 13th again. Do you do any kind of freaky celebration when it lands on a Fri?

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

nah.... friday the 13th dont bother me.

my Aunt was a 13 and my youngest son is a 13.

i too find it a lucky day.

Somerset, KY(Zone 6b)

What a gift for someone! I joined Sept 13, 2009 does that count? Starting out new in KY, I need all the help I can get.
Marti001

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

TCS1366 and Marti001, I'll send you both some seeds since no one has come forward to proclaim their Halloween membership. Marti001, I have your address. TCS1366, dmail me yours and I'll get the seeds in the mail Sat or Mon. Hope y'all enjoy them. There will be an abundance of some of them so feel free to trade the excesses.

I'm closing this offer now.

NancyAnn

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

marti001

You will love it there, I used to live in Moreland which is just south of Danville, KY.

I don't miss the hot humid summers, but I miss the mild (for the most part) winters. Only thing to warn ya about, if ya love hostas, they really only do best if you have a full shade area that is low lying. Up here in what I call the north pole, folks (and now I'm in this group) plant them out in full sun. LOL

and wait till you see what NancyAnn shares, just incredible.

Janet

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

TCS1366 and Marti001, I mailed your seeds today, so you should be getting them soon. Hope you enjoy growing them.

NancyAnn

Leesburg, FL(Zone 9b)

got the package today.... WOW, thanks for all those seeds. Gonna have fun winter sowing next season.

for the cream 4-O'Cs .... are they fragrant? i know the magenta are. my Dh loves those.

Terese

Northeast, AR(Zone 7a)

Yes, the Custard and Cream 4's are fragrant. They're white and yellow striped. You'll like them. They'd be pretty in a moon garden.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.