Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

duble pink

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

tahitian solar fire

Thumbnail by okijaner
Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Fantastic bloom show you got there Olja, all are outstandingly gorgeous, love them all.
BTW, made some cutting for you and planted them with the hope their going to be ready to send to you next spring time with
roots on them.

Wilfred

Herceg Novi, Montenegro

Thank you,I will try to do same for you,but I am not realy so good with cuttings :-(

Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Ask Tina if she can forward the info I sent her trough D-mail on how I do my cutting to get them rooted, I would do it myself but don't no how to, maybe she does.
If she can't than when I have a chase with some extra spare time I'll rewrite it again for you, it takes a couple of hours to do, but for you I'll do it.

Wilfred

Herceg Novi, Montenegro

I will,thank you.

Carolina, PR(Zone 11)

Its my pleasure to help you Olja.

Your Friend Wilfred

Deltona, FL(Zone 9b)

Gorgeous pics! So beautiful!

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Wow. Olja, your Hibs are sooooooo pretty. Think Heaven-scent & the double pink are my favorites. But, they are all gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing them with us.

Judy

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Is there any way that we can identify Tropical from Hardy Hibiscus on the threads. We can only grown Hardy in the Southwest and cannot determine what everyone is talking about. Could we use T for Tropical and H for Hardy in the description so we know what hibiscus we are dealing with. Or whatever administration wants us to use.

Ft Lauderdale, FL(Zone 10a)

Nice blooms Olja. Thanks for taking the time to share them.

Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

skwinter, the majority of the hib pictures posted are tropicals; for the most part you won't get the varieties of color and pattern with hardies. To address your concern I suggest a little reading of the threads or asking specific questions so the answers can be tailored to you (or anyone with a question) as opposed to asking everyone to add a 'T' or 'H'. We are all pretty willing to answer questions. BTW, if you see a 'T' prefix when a CV is referenced, that probably means a Tahitian variety.

Also, there are a number of folks that grow potted tropical hibs in areas that might surprise you. If you want to try growing a tropical, don't let your location stop you. You just need to provide an appropriate environment for the plant to flourish.

dee

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Dee, thanks a whole bunch. But it would be easier if each in individual posting would post T for Tropical or H for Hardy. It would help us novices. Have a great day on Friday and a great weekend. We will be in th high 80s so I will be busy..

Herceg Novi, Montenegro

End of oktober and we are still blooming..

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

next

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

dubles

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

pink

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

hibs and bugenvillia same color

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

waitihg for blooms

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

strange back

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

our pet Sam

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

cimbidium one of 4 I wait to open buds

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

dendrobium 3 spikes

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

Encyclia cochleata

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

I hope you do not mind when I put my orchids here,I youst whant to share beauty with you :-)

Kerkdriel, Netherlands

Olja, beautiful flowers! And what a nice rabbit! Seems like you have a nice collection of flowers!

Emerald Hills, CA(Zone 9b)

Beautiful Olja, love the orchids too :-)

Does Sam maintain your lawn for you? Cutting and eating the grass?

Fort Worth, TX(Zone 8a)

Hey Olja, your flowers are stunning. Just love Sam. Does he come in the house? Have a friend that has several pet rabbits in the house. What is the name of the first Hibiscus?
Pretty color. Thanks for sharing everything with us.

Judy

Deltona, FL(Zone 9b)

I just love that un-heart break hotel!!! gorgeous!

Isles Bay, Montserrat(Zone 11)

Olja - What gorgeous blooms. Love all of them.

Tina

Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Olja, the condition and the color of your leaves on your plants are outstanding. They are all beautiful. Take care all.

Herceg Novi, Montenegro

Thank you my friends,first flower in ochobar colection is Katllen Ann.
Rabitt is out in litle house,and sometimes goes around garden and eat my grass ;-)

Herceg Novi, Montenegro

novembar blooms
t princes

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

love story

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

voodoo magic

Thumbnail by okijaner
Herceg Novi, Montenegro

crown