Happy Birthday, Isaac!

Hillsborough , NC(Zone 7a)

You are so many hours ahead of us here in the Islands I wanted to be sure that I wished you "Happy Birthday" and it would actually be on your birthday (tomorrow, the 13th). I hope you have a lovely day!

Whoops! Meant the 14th! Now that's really working ahead!

This message was edited Oct 12, 2009 6:30 AM

noonamah, Australia

Seeing I'll be one of the first to cross into the 14th (although it's still the 13th here) Happy Birthday Isaac. I'll be starting the party about 8 hours before you ;O)

Desoto, TX(Zone 8a)

It is only 9AM on the 13th here. Happy Birthday to a very personable young man. Is this 17? Wow! Can hardly remember that far back. Hope you have lots of happy experiences in your life.

Christi

Xai Xai, Mozambique

Hi everyone,
thank you, everyone, for all the wonderful birthday wishes! its still the 13th here, 7pm. its going to be my 16th.
lol, TB. i am not planning a party, i will be going out to lunch with my family and one friend. we are going to a small resturuant which is right on the beach, and if the weather permits it i will go swimming. there are some nice waves there, and i love to swim in them. but, judging by the weather now, windy, i don't think i will swim. i will tell you all about it!
Isaac

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

Isaac, hope your day was special and full of joy. Happy Birthday and best wishes for a long, healthy, happy life.

Jean/Moon

Atenas, Costa Rica

Isaac
Feliz Cumpleanos a ti! Un abrazo,
Roxana

Xai Xai, Mozambique

Hello everyone!
thank you for all the good wishes, its kind of all of you to remember. i now have to keep telling myself i'm 16, and not 15 anymore. i usually take a month to get used to it. :-)
the weather was not too bad, and i went for a swim in our lagoon, but not at the resturaunt i was talking about. the ocean was too rough there, so i decided against it. i didn't want to drown on my birthday! hahaha.
anyway, it was a great day, i ate so much cake, scones, and sticky buns, i violated every nutrition rule i learned in my Life Orientation.
we climbed a dune, and played some frisbee on the beach, and just had a good time.
Isaac

Prairieville, LA(Zone 9a)

Glad you had a good day, Isaac. Hope the coming year is very good to you and yours.

Xai Xai, Mozambique

Thanks.
isaac

Isles Bay, Montserrat(Zone 11)

Isaac

I have been so busy...sorry I missed your birthday but "HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY"!!!!!!!

It sounds like you had a great day.

Tina

Xai Xai, Mozambique

Thanks, Tina!

Suan Phung, Ratchabu, Thailand(Zone 11)

HBD Isaac....

Xai Xai, Mozambique

thank you very much, iamstar!
isaac

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.