Frost warning Dutchess county, N.Y.!

Poughkeepsie, NY(Zone 6a)

As the title says, bring in your tender plants!

Eastern Long Island, NY(Zone 7a)

We have a frost warning here in Eastern Long Island also! Brought in my potted Dahlias, my ficus bonsai, my Purple Heart Tradescantias, my Prayer plant. Finished planting everything I bought in last minute Fall sales... I'm ready!

(Well actually not, I hate to lose all those colors! Boo Hoo!)

Thumbnail by WaterCan2
Lower Hudson Valley, NY(Zone 6b)

We were in Hyde Park over the weekend. Was chilly, though I'm not sure it got down that low.

Here at home, my min/max thermometer says we got down to 35. Cold enough!

It hit 32 at my house and the WCBS-TV said it hit 30 here. Brought all the orchids in yesterday. Good thing!

Forgot to mention I'm about a mile south of Hyde park.

Have you been on the Walkway, Tom? We loved it! We just happened to be on it when the Half Moon passed.

Thumbnail by victorgardener

Nice photo! I am a mile away from the bridge. Sadly, I have a fear of heights! We have nice rail trails here though I ride on with my bike. Highland has a nice one too.

Oh no! My older son does too, but he braved it. He just would not go near the edge. What a spectacular thing it is. Funny thing is, I did not even know about it until last Thursday when I stumbled upon it when googling things to do. Turns out it just opened last week!

Thumbnail by victorgardener

Yup and it's the longest pedestrian bridge in the U.S. according to reports. It's now a State park.

Denville, NJ(Zone 6b)

got you all beat... snow here

Thumbnail by onewish1

We have flurries mixing with rain here as I type. ARRRRRRG!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.