I am new here and want to introduce myself...

Louisville, KY

My name is Bridget. I live in Kentucky and have been gardening for 20 or so years now. I enjoy it very much and would like to know how to set up a homepage here, plus how to get involved with other projects.

I'm new here too, but just posted to say "hi" & welcome! There's a tutorial for this site that I think you can get to from where you log in that tours you through the options here. I'm in central PA & have always dabbled in gardening but really got into it with a passion in 1998. They have a great seed swap here; THAT much I know!

Louisville, KY

Hi,
I love the idea of swapping seeds and plants. This is a good time of year to put down new plants as well as bulbs and seeds.
Ok, I am going to take the time very soon and go through the whole intro, so that I can do the homepage the way I like it....

Allen Park, MI(Zone 6a)

Welcome Honeysuckle from a Michigan Gardener.
You'll love it here at DG. A great bunch of people.

Paul

Louisville, KY

Thanks for the welcome, Paul! I bet gardening in Michigan is different from here in Kentucky.
I am looking forward to all the good things here!

Welcome to the garden Honeysuckle and looking forward to your posts' Sis'

Richmond, KY(Zone 6b)

There's quite a few Kentukians on this list, Honeysuckle, so you should feel right at home.

Welcome!

Baker City, OR(Zone 5b)

A late hello from Oregon. I hope you are still hanging out here and enjoying it. I also garden organically, mainly because I think that is the way to go and I get enough chemicals from the stuff I have to buy to preserve me pretty well.

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

Hi, nice to meet you all here DG is so wonderful people and you all will love it> Enjoy it! =)

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.