Have a few seeds of Clerodendrum Thomsonae

Nieuwegein, Netherlands(Zone 8a)

Have a few seeds of this beautiful indoor house plant

Would like to trade for seeds of another indoor house plant or for seeds of Hibiscus Lord and Lady Baltimore

Ana

Thumbnail by Ana3
Canton,IL &Dent Coun, MO(Zone 5b)

what a beautiful plant, do you still have some seeds?

Raleigh, NC(Zone 8a)

Ditto Trina! I've been wanting this one for quite some time. I don't have the specific hibs you noted, but do have other hardy ones ... red, pink, white, and Hib coccineus .... if you're interested, Ana.

Fair Grove, MO(Zone 6b)

I don't have any Hibiscus seeds left but have plenty of other indoor plant seeds. Do you have any of your seeds left?

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Do you have Lord Baltimore seeds yet?

Lavina

Fair Grove, MO(Zone 6b)

Just a rooted seedling from this year.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

They are on the way

Lavina

Nieuwegein, Netherlands(Zone 8a)

Thanks so much for sending the seeds, Lavina! :-)

Dunmor, KY(Zone 6a)

I would just love some seeds for this! I don't have anything on your want list. I do have Purple Petticoat Datura, Kniolas Black Morning Glory, Pumpkin Tree & a few Moonflower vine seeds avaliable. I can also send you a seed pod off of a white calla lily (The pod isn't ripe yet, that's why I said the whole thing) If you are willing to trade for any of that, let me know. As far as house plants go, I have a few vines with no ID but can send pics if you like. But they would be cuttings & I see you are not in the US, so not sure if that would work or not. Send me a dmail if you want & maybe we can work something out.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.