Pink Parasols™ Spirea

Wauseon, OH(Zone 5a)

I am looking for a place to buy Pink Parasols Spirea and would like to know if you could tell me of a very high rated Nursery that has them on sale at this time.

I did find Moonshine Designs Nursery but I am not sure how to look up their rating here, so if someone would be kind enough to help me I would be very grateful for your help

Dublin, CA(Zone 9a)

Here's Moonshine Designs Watchdog rating: http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/3215/

To get there, I went to the Garden Watchdog main page (go to "Products and Sources" on the navigation tabs, then click Garden Watchdog). In the upper right corner of the page, there's a search box so I typed Moonshine into that and it came up in the search results. I generally try to just put in one word from the name instead of the entire name because sometimes the way companies are listed isn't exactly how you typed it...there'll be hyphens instead of spaces and things like that, so I'll usually just put in the most unique word from the name and see what sort of results I get.

A good place to start when looking for reputable nurseries that sell a plant is to look the plant up in Plant Files, and sometimes on the PF page you will see a link that says "xx vendors have this plant for sale", if you click on that link it'll take you to the companies in Plant Scout who have listed that plant. In order to get their listings in there, companies have to have a good rating on Garden Watchdog. http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/82632/ (two vendors list Pink Parasols for sale) Just underneath where it tells you if vendors have it for sale you'll also see how many people have it on their tradelist, so you can always check and see if someone's got one available to trade too.

Danville, IN

I would be happy to send you a nursery plant. Since they are going dormant, I could bare-root it from the pot and ship it this month. Spireas are tough and I'm sure it would survive for you. A two-gallon nursery plant would be under $15, plus the shipping cost. I could also ship it potted if you would prefer, but of course the mailing cost would be higher.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.