Hello

Ranburne, AL(Zone 8b)

I just wanted to say hello..I am from Dallas ,Ga but I lay my head in Al. about 30 mins from Ga line.I want everyone to know that everyone is in my prayers that had a lost from the Storm.We had friends that lost about 9 people.

But I also wanted to get together with people in my area to see how the r doing with all this rain we r having..Thanks in advance and I hope to make friends here and share...God Bless ..Porsha

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

Hello Porsha. Welcome to the GA forum and thank you for the well wishes and prayers. I'm sorry to hear about your friends' losses. There have been some terrible tragedies from the recent weather. We had a few dry days this past week and then inches more of rain. Rain is expected tonight.
Laurel

Ranburne, AL(Zone 8b)

You live near Helen.I use to take my kids there for Oct.Fest.I live around Anniston ,Al. But like I said Ga. will always be my home.We missed most of the damage but like I said out friends did not do so good.

But enough of that just wanted to meet some Ga girls and maybe get some friends for trades next year.I am done for this year.But I want to get some plants that r more for this area.

Thanks so much for reply..Porsha

Danielsville, GA(Zone 7b)

Welcome Porsha.Maybe you can help us come up with a RU before too long. I haven't seen anyone for 3 years now. We have other Al people that keep up with us as well.Look forward to meeting you. Mike

Ranburne, AL(Zone 8b)

Like I said I live in Al. but I am 30 mins from the Ga. line and I came from Ga. so I feel I still belong.Still want to know how everyone's plants are doing in all this rain.We are having cold weather tonight.Time to bring plants in ? Will start tomorrow..See ya.I have been in Ga. at my Mom's ..Carrollton ..Porsha

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Porsha, did you get any blueberry bushes?

I'm from Tallapoosa but reside ion the Crystal Coast of NC and my Mom has lots of new bushes comming up around hers blueberrys.

Lavina

Ranburne, AL(Zone 8b)

Sorry it took so long to get back..But with Winter going on I have not been to Dave's afraid I would want to trade and my room if full of plants now.My hubby is not happy at all.He thinks they belong outside.But with this winter's weather there would be no way.I love my Orchids and Hoya's aand lots more that would not make the cold.Let me know about Blueberries ,It will not be long now until planting..Thanks so much for reply...Porsha

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I will be in Tappapoosa on April 2nd thru 7th I willo bring Blueberrys.

I will d-mail you Mom's phone number.

Lavina

Ranburne, AL(Zone 8b)

Just checking up....Call me 256-363-2227..Do u know any co-op going on ? thanks anf God bless

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Not right off hand. How many do you want? I can dig approx 5

Lavina

Ranburne, AL(Zone 8b)

That would be good,My husband has Dr.appt today but if have them at your Mom's please call for directions..256-363-2227

Ranburne, AL(Zone 8b)

Just checking on blueberries..256-363 2227 thanks

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.