I'm coming up to the Roswell/Lawrenceville GA area on Oct 17

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

I am a Duval County (Jacksonville) Florida Master Gardener, but will be coming up to the Georgia Master Gardener Conference in Lawrenceville, GA, on October 17. I will have a vendor's booth there.

Is anyone planning to attend? It would be great to meet some DG folks from the area.

If you are not attending the conference, but live somewhere nearby in Georgia, let me know and maybe we can all meet up for dinner or something (I can bring some plants to swap or give away).

My newly acquired MIL (as of our wedding on 08/08) lives in Roswell, GA, so Christina and I will be staying with her mom. I will drive over to Lawrenceville for the conference.

Looking forward to meeting some Georgia DGers!

Jeremy

Cleveland,GA/Atlanta, GA(Zone 7b)

You'll be just a cow paddy throw from me, Jeremy. The Atlanta house is in Sandy Springs, the next town immediately south of Roswell, and the N. GA house is about an hour away. Let me know your schedule, time line, and what you and Christina are up for. Maybe we can effect a Greensleeves/Leodogren exchange? It's great to see you here BTW. DM

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Wonderful, Maypop! It would be great to finally meet you. I will bring along 'greensleeves' and drop it on your doorstep, if no other meeting is possible. We are leaving home as early as possible on Friday so I can get my booth setup a day early (only takes about 90 minutes if the gremlins stay away). I'll be tied up most of the day on Saturday with the conference (I'll check the schedule and post a more precise timing). We will probably head out early on Sunday to get back to our animals.

Jeremy

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.