Crochet Pattern....Help Please!!

Silsbee, TX(Zone 9a)

Hey everyone I'm new to this forum but not new to DG (although I just renewed the other day, soooo glad to be back home!!)

Ok, here's my dilemma...See the pretty pic? See the **beautiful** bed skirt in the pic? That's what I want. I can't even find one to buy it. I swiped the pic from Domestications.com. They don't have the bed skirt for sale. How do you like that?

I figure I can make one if I can find a pattern. That's the hard part. I'll pay, I don't mind. As long as it's what I want. The prettier the better. I want fancy, lol! If I'm going to make it I want it nice. I'm figuring it'll be my Christmas gift to myself for Christmas 2020 by the time I finish it, LOL!

Any ideas? Know where I can purchase one for a queen size bed for under $100? Or the pattern for something similar? I've wanted one of these for what seems like forever.

Thanks for any and all help
Heather

Thumbnail by heathrjoy
This thread has 9 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!