Delphinium 'Centurion Lilac Blue Bicolor'

Ames, NE(Zone 5b)

Just seen these on Thompson & Morgan..
One of the very best delphiniums from seed, equal in quality to expensive cutting-raised plants. The tall, sturdy stems of Delphinium Centurion Lilac Blue Bicolor are covered in truly stunning bi-colored blooms with triple-layered petals in lilac and blue shades with a white central 'bee'.

Never seen a blue Lilac..

Tubby

Center, TX

Hi tubby, I would love seeds of yours. What do you want in return. D-mail me with info.
alday

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Tubby, did your Delph. set seeds? If so, may I have some? Will let you know what I have to trade when I return home to Wi. as we are now in N.M.
Would that be ok with you?

Maxine

Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10b)

I would love some delphinium seeds. I tried some from T&M this spring, but none germinated for me. Perhaps they would be more successful if winter sewn?

Dmail me with what you want in return. I have an abundance of pruple star of yelta morning glory seeds, yellow calendula, russian mammoth sunflower and yellow marigold seeds at tthe moment. I have smaller quantities of other items on my trade list as well.

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

I just tried to order from them and it wouldn't take my cc. Oh well, their loss on an order, not that mine was that large, only 25.00.

thanks anyway for the link.

Janet

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.