Hey Y'all

Silsbee, TX(Zone 9a)

I just signed back up for DG the other night and wanted to come on and thank all of you for your support and encouragement through all the drama I was going through last year. That's all said and done now (drama free here!!!) and we'll leave the past in the past...except to thank all of you.

I am currently horse-less...so you can pour on the pics and make me jealous, lol. Really, I'd love to see them! Love to hear about them and what you've all been up to lately. I'm just unpacking all my junk in a house I just rented...where I can garden...so I'm a bit busy but will check in between emptying boxes, lol.

I haven't got to ride in quite a while and I miss it so much. I'm hoping that next spring I can start lessons again at a new place where a friend boards her horses. I still keep my boots oiled...cuz ya just never know...

I think about all of you & the hosses...Lucas & Million Dollar Max (especially) & Nuemann (did I spell that wrong?) & Thump & all the others. I tell stories on all of y'all :-)

Can't wait to hear what you've all been up to
Heather

This thread has 16 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!